Sonic Reality R.A.W. Style Pack - Blues Grooves Loops Collection SoftwareProduct #702695 Sonic Reality 702695 YUMB Virtual Drums & Percussion Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Authentic blues beats for propelling your productions.
The R.A.W. Style Pack software features a variety of high-quality 24-bit acoustic drum kit grooves in the styles of rock and blues and includes a variety of shuffle grooves, blues beats with fills, pick ups, snare rolls, snare builds, brushes, hat and ride variations, and more--all at tempos covering even the most subtle blues feel. Blues Grooves is perfect for creating drum tracks with incredible feel and authentic Blues style. Features nearly 500 acoustic drum kit grooves (each in Rex, Apple Loops and Acidized Wave formats) for flexibility and ease of use!
- Over 480 high quality Chicago blues style acoustic drum kit loops
- Individual fills, pick ups, snare rolls, snare builds, hat and ride variations and brushes
- Authentic blues feel at a variety of tempos like 90, 100, 120 and 140 bpm
- Features top quality studio recorded drum loops for the ultimate realism in your track
- - Sounds may be used in all samplers supporting the following formats:
- Apple Loops
- 1.8 GB
Get the right feel and the right sound with Blues Grooves.
R.A.W. Style Pack - Blues Grooves Loops Collection Software Specifications:
- Each loop in this Style Pak is delivered in 3 formats for the ultimate in groove control and flexibility.
- Rex 2 format files for use directly in Reason, Stylus RMX (with drag and drop support), Kontakt or any other Rex 2 compatible DAW or sampler.
- Apple Loops
- Apple Loops format files for use directly in Garage Band, Soundtrack, Logic or any other Apple Loops compatible DAW or sampler.
- Acidized Wave
- Acidized Wave format files for use directly in Live, Acid, FL Studio or any other Wave compatible DAW or sampler.