Sonic Reality Drum Masters 2: Multitrack Kicks & Grooves Platinum HD EditionProduct #712649 Sonic Reality 712649 YUMB Virtual Drums & Percussion Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Over 100GB of 24-bit drum samples and over 2,000 audio grooves on a pre-installed 250GB hard drive.
Drum Masters 2: Multitrack Drum Kits & Grooves Platinum HD Edition is a virtual drum and groove instrument features all with the tools to create realistic virtual studio drum session on your computer. The virtual drum library comes shipped and pre-installed on a 250GB Infinite Hard Drive made by Rocsto that is bus-powered, and features USB, Firewire 400, and Firewire 800 connectivity. Not only do you get expressive drum kits with full discrete mic mixing, but you also get live, multitrack REX audio grooves played by master session drummers and the unique ability to use both virtual drum sets and grooves together to create incredibly realistic drum tracks.
Drum Masters 2: Multitrack Drum Kits & Grooves features sounds from drum legends like Jerry Marotta (Peter Gabriel), Danny Gottlieb (Pat Metheny Group), John Blackwell (Prince), Nick D'Virgilio (Tears for Fears), Ed Greene (Steely Dan), and more. Drum Masters 2 now also includes a variety of all Jazz drum kits, rare snare drums, and classic rock drums in the style of bands such as The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Genesis, and many others.
Whether you play from the keyboard, V-Drums or any electronic drum kit, Drum Masters 2 gives you virtual drums with some of the most advanced features for round-robin randomization of hits, performance articulations like ghost notes, snare rolls, and hits from center to edge to rim. With its MIDI Learn, custom virtual drum sets can be created for any drum pad set up. The sound collection includes GM, iMap, and a Performance mode for expressive MIDI grooves and universal compatibility all in one drum software package. Top that off with ready-to-go mixes, built-in effects, and infinite expandability, Sonic Reality Drum Masters 2 is the ultimate virtual drum solution.
- Multitrack Drum Kits & Grooves in an expandable software virtual instrument
- Over 100GB of high-quality 24-bit drum samples and over 2,000 audio grooves
- Comes shipped and pre-installed on a 250GB Infinite Hard Drive by Rocsto that is bus-powered with USB, Firewire 400, and Firewire 800 connectivity
- Featuring kits and grooves from drum legends like Jerry Marotta (Peter Gabriel), Danny Gottlieb (Pat Metheny Group), John Blackwell (Prince), Nick D'Virgilio (Tears for Fears), Ed Greene (Steely Dan), and more
- Includes the only time aligned multitrack Rex grooves with custom maps across the keyboard and ability to lock to your host's tempo
- Drum sample library uses multitrack kits and grooves together on the keyboard through the same outputs for seamless integration and the best of both worlds - MIDI and audio grooves
- Natural unprocessed drum samples with the addition of built-in DSP effects for the ultimate flexibility in your music productions
- Realism and expression through the use of custom round-robin randomization, multiple dynamics, and a wide range of performance articulation
- MIDI Drum Kits mapped in GM, iMap, V-Drum, Performance and Custom modes with MIDI learn for the ability to play from a keyboard or any electronic drum kit
- Flexible mix and match kit pieces for unlimited custom drum kits
- A diverse sample collection of drum sounds featuring rare, vintage, and custom drum kit brands recorded in studios all over the world
- The virtual instrument comes with Sonic Reality's Infinite Player powered by KONTAKT for use as a plug-in for all major platforms on the Mac & PC: Stand Alone, ProTools, Cubase, Logic and more
Get even more drum samples in the mix with this Sonic Reality collection!
Drum Masters 2: Multitrack Kicks & Grooves Platinum HD Edition Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirement
- PC: Windows XP Pentium 3/Athlon XP 2GHz - XP & Vista Compatible, 2GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds
- MAC: Mac OS 10.2.6, G5 1.2 GHz - Universal Binary Intel Mac Compatible, 2GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds
- [Note: KONTAKT Player 4 may also be used but is not compatible with PPC Mac]
- Supported formats: VSTi, RTAS, Audio Units, DXi, Stand Alone, ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound (Samples in KONTAKT format compatible with KONTAKT version 3, 4, and beyond)