Garritan World Instruments Sound LibraryProduct #H84991 Garritan H84991 YUMB Virtual Drums & Percussion Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A complete world instruments collection.
Garritan's World Instruments sound library contains hundreds of high-quality instruments from all corners of the globe. Garritan World Instruments offers more ethnic instruments than any other single library. You can build instrument groupings exactly as you wish. It lets you create solos, various sections and groupings, Ewe ensembles, Taiko ensembles, drumming circles, Oriental orchestras, or any group of your choosing.
No sampler required
The entire World Instruments library is integrated into the ARIA Player and works as a virtual instrument. There's no need to purchase a separate sampler.
The controls in Garritan World Instruments are streamlined and standardized so you can quickly become familiar wiht the library. Advanced functions such as auto-legato, playable tremolos, alternation, tongue/slur, and other controls provide realistic results with minimal effort.
Garritan World Instruments supports all popular formats, both on Mac and PC, as a standalone program or as a plug-in (VST, RTAS and OS X Audio Units), and works with supported notation programs. Garritan World Instruments can transform your computer into an ethnomusicologist's dream.
A unique feature of the Garritan World Instruments is support for Scala files to adjust to different temperaments and tunings. While many ethnic sample libraries are equal temperament, based on Western tuning, Garritan World Instruments supports Scala, a standard file format for musical tunings that supports hundreds of different scales. With Scala support, musicians can play an instrument in its native form.
- Africa: Kora, Domu, Begana, Mijwiz 1, Mijwiz 2, Arghul, Ewe drum collection, Udu drums, Doun Doun drums, Talking drums, Djembe, Mbira, Log drums, Balafon, and many other African instruments
- China:Erhu, Guzheng, Pipa, Yuequin, Bawu, Di-Zi, Guanzi, Hulusi, Sheng, Suona, Xiao, Bo, Darangu Lion Drum, Bianzhong, Temple bells & blocks, Chinese gongs & cymbals, and various other Chinese instruments
- India: Sitar, Sarangi, Tambura, Electric Sitar, Small Zheng, Yuequin, Bansuris, Pungi Snake Charmer, Shenai, Indian Whistle, Harmonium, Tablas, Dafli, Damroo, Chimtas, Dhol, Manjeera, Mridangam, Naal, Pakhawaj, Tamte, Tasha, Tavil, and many other Indian instruments
- Japan: Taiko Drum collection, Koto, Shakuhachi, Hichiriki, Sanshin, Shamisen, Knotweed Flute, Okedo, Tebyoshi, Tsuzumi and other Japanese instruments
- Other Asian Regions: Jobi Baba, Piri, Gopichand, Dan Tranh, Dan Ty Ba,Tangku Drum, Madal, Luo & Thai Gongs, Gedul, and more
- Europe: Celtic & Wire Strung Harps, Mandolins, Zitter, Collection of Recorders, Irish and other whistles, FDouble Flutes, Overtone Flutes, Sideblown Flutes, Folk Flutes, Chanters and Bagpipes, Bodran, Hang drum, Jews harps, accordions, Alphorn and many other European instruments
- Middle East: Oud, Santoor, Duduk, Maqrunah, Duff, Dumbek, Darabuka, Riqq, Zarb, Zills and other Middle Eastern instruments
- North America: Banjo, Dulcimer, Zither, Washtub Bass, Native Flute, Fife, Bottle Blows, Slide Whistle, Powwow drum, Buffalo drum, Cherokee drum, Pueblo drum, Log drum, Washboard, Harmonicas
- and more
- Latin America: South American & Veracruz Harps, Guitarron, Quena, Tarka, Panpipes, Ocarinas, Steel Drums, Bandoneon, Berimbau, Bombo, Rain Stick, and an extensive Latin Percussion collection
Add the sounds of the world to your music with complete control and authentic tunings. Order today!
World Instruments Sound Library Specifications:
- System requirements:
- 3GB of free hard disk space
- DVD drive required for installation
- PC: Windows 7, Vista, or XP, Core Duo CPU or better
- Mac: OS 10.5 or higher, Core Duo Mac Intel or better
- Hard drive speed of at least 5400rpm
- Sound card compatible with ASIO (PC) or Core Audio (Mac)
- MIDI or USB interface may be required if using an electronic keyboard (full-size keyboard with mod wheel and assignable controllers is highly recommended)
- To play large ethnic ensembles, 2GB of RAM or more is recommended