Arturia Spark Vintage Drum Machines SoftwareProduct #H81476 Arturia H81476 YUMB Virtual Drums & Percussion Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Complete vintage drum machine software.
SPARK Vintage Drum Machines brings 30 legendary drum machines to the musician. Intuitive and powerful, this software is much more than your typical sample player. By mixing high quality samples and virtual analog synthesis (based on TAE®), Spark Vintage Drum Machines manages to capture the unique soul of these instruments.
From the classic percussion sounds of the Roland CR-78 and Korg Mini Pops 7 to the heavy punch of the TR-series, all the top producers’ boutique models are available in one single easy-to-use interface. Add to this the lightning-fast workflow, in-depth tweaking possibilities, and live features of Spark, and you get a true must have for any demanding beat maker.
- 30 legendary drum machines including:
- Roland TR-808, TR-707, TR-909, CR-78, Korg KPR-77, Mini Pops 7,
- LinnDrum, Yamaha RX5, Maestro Rhythm King MKII, Simmons SDS V
- 14 high quality effects : Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Destroyer, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter, Sub generator
- Step Sequencer
- 16 independant audio outputs, midi I/O
Order this software and have every vintage drum machine from cheezy to breezy at your fingertips.
Spark Vintage Drum Machines Software Specifications:
- Supported platforms
- Windows: XP/Vista/Seven
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- System requirements
- PC/Windows: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- 2GB free hard disk space