Arturia Spark EDM
Virtual Drums & Percussion Software
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Choose from 30 kits all geared towards electronic music production.
SPARK EDM brings a complete and powerful production suite to the Electronic Dance Music producer. Featuring a comprehensive library of 30 kits / 480 instruments and 960 patterns , varying from big room floor filling stormers, to underground tech house gems. Spark EDM delivers the drums, stabs, one shots, and fx that will give your tracks the sound they need to produce dance floor hits. Spark EDM is a complete software package that gives you access to Sparks intuitive workflow, organic sound, using the EDM Library.
Each one of SPARK EDM’s 480 instruments comes with 12 parameters allowing you to sculpt your own sound. Punch up a kick with a filter, adjust the attack or decay time of a synth hit, re-pitch a tom. The 32 patterns that come with each Project can be used on their own, erased or used as a foundation to modify and build your own grooves. The possibilities are endless !
Thanks to the integrated 16-track mixer, you can automate levels, pans, sends and fine-tune your mix with 14 high quality effects.
Perfect for Live performance:
Create breaks like no other drum machine can thanks to real-time slicing and filtering on the XY pad, combined with advanced looping modes.
Spark EDM integrates seamlessly with any DAW as a plug-in (RTAS, AU, VST3) and also features MIDI assignments on all its key knobs and pads, making it compatible with your favorite MIDI controllers, whether they are keyboards or drum pads.
Spark includes a feature to export your patterns in .wav and MIDI directly in your DAW. Simply drag and drop any pattern from your current kit and it will be automatically rendered in the format of your choice. This is great when you are working with loops in Ableton Live and want to quickly use an idea in the context of a full production.
Easy MIDI Assign:
Spark EDM is playable through your favorite MIDI Controller (pads, keyboards) thanks to a simple and intuitive assignation interface.
- 30 different kits for producing electronic music
- 480 instruments that make use of the Sample playback
- Virtual analog and Physical modeling engines
- 960 pre-programmed MIDI patterns that you can also customize to your needs
- FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and real-time automation on all parameters
- 14 high quality effects: Reverb, Destroyer, Bit-Crusher and more
- Spark's Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze
- Perfect integration : 16 independant audio outputs, midi I/O
- Based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE®) and high resolution sampling
- Playable through any MIDI keybord or drumpads
Start with a solid foundation for your EDM productions.
Spark EDM Specifications:
- PLATFORM SPECIFICATIONS
- Windows: Seven / Eight
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- REQUIRED CONFIGURATION
- PC/Windows: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- 2GB free hard disk space
- REQUIRED MINIMUM CONFIGURATION:
- PC: 2 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended), 2GB free hard disk space.
- Mac (Intel only): 2 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended), 2GB free hard disk space.