Learn music with the world-famous Suzuki method.
The Suzuki Method of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that a person is a product of his or her environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing children's potential so they can fully express themselves. Students are taught to play music using the "mother-tongue" approach that emphasizes repetition and positive reinforcement.
- Contents of Violin School Volume 4 include: Lullaby (Tonalization) ( F. Schubert)
- Lullaby (Tonalization) (J. Brahms)
- Concerto No. 2 in G Major, Op. 13, 3rd Movement (F. Seitz)
- Concerto No. 5 in D Major, Op. 22, 1st Movement (F.Seitz)
- Concerto No. 5 in D Major, Op. 22, 3rd Movement (F. Seitz)
- Concerto in A Minor, 1st Movement, Op. 3, No. 6 (A. Vivaldi/T. Nachez)
- Concerto in A Minor, 3rd Movement, Op. 3, No. 6 (A. Vivaldi/T. Nachez)
- Perpetual Motion, "Little Suite No. 6" (K. Bohm)