Protec Double Professional 4/4 Violin Pro Pac Case
Violin Cases & Gig Bags
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A case with all of the extras.
Designed for professionals, this fine hardshell case features a soft wine velvet interior, string tube, suspension padding, hygrometer, 4 English bow clips and a luxurious blanket. The exterior has leather accents, TSA lock, built in rain-jacket, large front pocket and sturdy handle with hook 'n loop leatherette closure, and includes a shoulder strap.
- Comfort Features
- Quick-lock closure
- Organizer built in exterior pocket
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Includes padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Subway handle strap with contoured rubber grip
- Interior Features
- 4 ribbon-backed bow holders
- Lined with soft velvet
- String tube
- Suspension System
- Detachable Blanket
- Large accessory compartment
- Exterior Features
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Waterproof 1680D Ballistic Nylon Exterior
- Leather Accents
- Large Front Pocket
- Backside sheet music pocket
- Built-in rain jacket
- TSA Lock
- TSA Lock Features
- TO SET A NEW COMBINATION (DEFAULT: 000):
- 1. Using a pen, push down reset button (located on top)
- 2. Dial your desired combination
- 3. Slide open lock to set new combination
- PLEASE NOTE: A key is not included with TSA lock cases; keyhole for TSA personnel use only
Order today and get everything you want in a case: quality, protection and value.
Double Professional 4/4 Violin Pro Pac Case Specifications:
- Exterior Dimensions: 31" x 11.5" x 5"
Weight: 7.72 lbs.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Nice Fit For Violins
- Needs More Inside Storage
Comments about Protec Double Professional 4/4 Violin Pro Pac Case:
Overall the case is nice. Not too heavy, yet sturdy enough. Fit for the violins is excellent. Inside storage is very small. It would be nice to have enough room to get a shoulder rest inside. On the other hand the ouside pockets are nice. My ipad fits in the one on the back nicely. The full length pocket on the top holds a fair amount of stuff. As to durability, time will tell. It appears to be well made. The fabric is heavy enough, we will see about the bow spinners and zippers. It is nice being able to have both fiddles without have 2 cases.