Capture memories and make great home movies.
Brought to you by Avid, the world leader in professional audio and video creation technology, Pinnacle Studio HD v.15 makes it easy to edit like a pro with intuitive new features, ultra-fast performance, and a massive content collection. Quickly import videos and photos from a wide range of devices—then edit scenes and create professional-looking HD movies with over 1,800 included effects, titles, and other content. Export complete projects to today’s most popular formats or burn them to DVD—and share them with the world. The unique new Archive and Restore tool conveniently backs up projects to preserve your work.
Includes Pinnacle Hollywood FX Volumes 1-3
Over 1,000 unique, professional-level transitions and effects with themes including: Waves, Sports, Space, Sci-Fi, Holiday, Weddings, Comics and Cartoons, Pirates, Secret Agents, Tropical Vacation, Historical Architecture, and many more. Also includes HFX Editor for creating custom effects.
Import video and photos from video cameras, digital cameras, phones, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, and more
Edit HD video on your computer-with ultra-fast performance when using AVCHD and H.264-based formats*
SmartMovie automatically edits your videos to fit the music and creates photo slideshows
Montage feature makes it easy to create picture-in-picture animations-no experience required
The included Montage templates give you a head start with easy-to-use, multi-layer animations, transitions, and titles
Automatically back up your work with the new Archive/Restore tool*
Add stunning music and effects
Use stop-motion capture for amazing animations and fast-motion effects
Fix shaky camera shots with the same technology used on major motion pictures
Use the included DVD menus for a professional look
Easy one-click uploading to YouTube-including high-quality widescreen and HD* formats
Export your movies to DVD, Flash, DivX Plus HD*, QuickTime, QuickTime HD*, AVCHD, AVCHD Lite*, PS3, Wii, Xbox, and more.
- Quickly import photos and video
- Easily drag and drop videos, photos, titles, effects, and music
- Automatically create music to fit the length of your movie
- Choose from over 1,800 2D/3D effects, transitions, and other content
- Preview in real time using the player window or full-screen mode
Edit your videos like a pro. Order today!
Pinnacle Studio HD Version 15 Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements*
- Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows XP (SP3)
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz required for AVCHD*
- Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 GHz or Intel Core i7 required for AVCHD* 1920
- 1 GB system memory recommended, 2 GB required for AVCHD*
- DirectX 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB or higher recommended)
- 256 MB required for HD and AVCHD*
- DirectX 9 (or higher) compatible sound card
- 3.2 GB of disk space
- DVD-ROM drive to install software
- Optional Accessories
- CD burner for creating Video CDs or Super Video CDs (S-VCDs)
- DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD* discs
- Sound card with surround sound output required for preview of surround sound mixes*
- Import Formats
- Video: AVCHD*, AVCHD Lite*, BD Blu-ray*, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DivX*, MPEG-4*, 3GP (MPEG-4)*, WMV, non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime MOV (DV, MPEG-4*, H.264*), DivX Plus MKV*
- Audio: MP3, MPA, WAV, AC3*, WMA
- Graphic: BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K
- Export Formats
- AVCHD*, AVCHD Lite*, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, or DVD+RW, dual layer), S-VCD, Video CD (VCD)
- Apple iPod, Sony PSP/PS3, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats*
- YouTube HD
- DV, HDV, AVI, DivX*, RealVideo 8, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4*, Flash, 3GP*, WAV, MP3*, QuickTime MOV, DivX Plus MKV*
- Dolby Digital 2-channel and 5.1-channel** audio
- Input Options
- Capture from DV, HDV, and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs-requires a FireWire port)
- Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)-requires Pinnacle or Dazzle video hardware)
- Import from AVCHD* and other file-based camcorders, digital still cameras, mobile devices, and webcams via USB
- Output Options
- Output to DV, HDV, or Digital8 tape (requires camcorder with FireWire input port and a PC with a DV/FireWire port)
- Output to analog videotape (requires DirectShow-compatible device with video output)
- * Requires free product activation via the Internet.
- ** Requires product activation via the Internet at additional cost.