Sony SRPX700P 8-Channel A/V Digital Powered MixerProduct #636001 Sony 636001 YBR Video Equipment https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An all-in-one mixing solution for multimedia presentations.
The multimedia presentation concept delivered from the Sony SRPX700P Mixer unites the functions of a high-quality audio mixer, wireless microphone receiver slots, RGB/video switcher, equalizer, active feedback reducer, and power amplifier in a single, compact rack mixer. Ideal for conference rooms and lecture theaters as well as a wide range of other presentation applications, the Sony SRP-X700 powered A/V matrix mixer reflects a major trend in modern presentations towards combining wireless and wired microphones with audio from multimedia sources ranging from video recorders and DVD players to notebook PCs and LCD projectors.
- Integrated high-quality 6-input audio mixer
- 4 microphone inputs
- 2 microphone/line inputs
- 2 line inputs
- 200W + 200W (4-ohm), 150W + 150W (8-ohm), Max. 150W (70V line) digital power amplifier
- 20 scene memory, plus last memory recall
- USB, RS-232C, and parallel input ports for remote control from a PC, third party system controller, or control panel
- Control-S ports for remote control to Sony VCRs, DVD players, CD players, MD players and video/data projectors
- Parallel output port for remote control of video screens and curtains
- Mounting slots for 2 (optional WRU-806B) wireless mic diversity receiver modules
Put an end to presentation nightmares. Order this comprehensive mixing solution from Sony today!
SRPX700P 8-Channel A/V Digital Powered Mixer Specifications:
- Composite video/ S video - Color system : NTSC/PAL/SECAM
- Composite video/ S video - Frequency response : 50Hz-10MHz
- Composite video/ S video - Level : 1 V p-p (75 ohms)
- Component video - Color system : NTSC/PAL/SECAM
- Component video - Frequency response : 10Hz - 150MHz
- Component video - Resolution : 1280 x 1024 pixels 60 Hz (SXGA)
- Component video - Level : G = 0.7p-p (75 ohms), B = 0.7 p-p (75 ohms), R = 0.7 p-p (75 ohms). SYNC/HD,VD 1-5V (47 k ohms) sync positive/negative
- Audio (analog) - Frequency response : Line in - Line out --> 20Hz - 20kHz
- Audio (analog) - T.H.D : Line in - Line out --> Less than 0.01% (1kHz)
- Audio (analog) - S/N ratio : Line in - Line out --> More than 104dB (IHF A)
- Audio (analog) - Crosstalk : Line in - Line out --> Less then -90dB (1 kHz)
- Antenna in a-b : BNC x2, DC 9V out
- Microphone Power Supply : DC 48 V , Mic inputs 1 - 6
- Power Requirement : 120/220/230 V A/C 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption : 150 W
- Operating Temperature : 32 to 104 degrees F
- Storage Temperature : -4 to 140 degrees F
- Width : 19 inch 3 U
- Height : 5 1/4 inch 3 U
- Depth : 13 7/8 inch 3 U
- Mass : 28 lbs. 11oz