Roland V-4 4-Channel Video MixerSku #633204000000000 Roland 633204 YBR Video Equipment https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A powerful tool that opens up a whole world of creative video possibilities.
The V-4 is a 4-channel video mixer made for portable or fixed installation use. It is ideal for use in nightclubs, places of worship, theatres, and other live performances. The V-4 video mixer also has MIDI in/out/through, for realtime or sequenced control of video sources with effects and transitions.
Video mixer/switcher with 4-channel input
The V-4 is equipped with 4 composite (RCA) inputs plus 2 S-video (Y/C) inputs. It offers scene transition of the 4 video sources with dissolve, wipes (about 200 variations), and switching. The V-4 outputs the same video source to all 3 jacks (Composite x 2, S-video x 1), for simultaneous monitoring and displaying, without resorting to external distribution boxes. The V-4 comes with over 200 transition effects of all types, including hard edge, luminance, multi-border, sliding, and soft edge types.
Professional video quality
The input video sources are processed completely in the digital domain, and give professional video quality (13.5MHz, 8-bit, 4:2:2, DV quality). Ideal for use on large screens, and because the V-4 internal processing is digital there is no quality loss.
2-channel TBC/frame synchronizer
The input sources go through independent 2-channel TBC (Time Base Correction) circuits to correct the time code, independent 2-channel frame synchronizers are also applied to the 2 sources at this stage. These processes enable smooth transitions and dissolves, and ensuring stable images all the time.
Independent 2-channel digital effects
V-4 features independent 2-channel video effects that include a rich selection of digital effects (refer to spec sheet). The V-4 also features composition effects such as picture-in-picture, chroma-key, and luminance-key. The effects are recallable by a single button press.
Professional T-bar video fader
Professional-use T-Bar cross fades for quick and intuitive operation. A V-4 innovation is that you chose to attach the fade however you like, either, vertically as standard for video mixer, or horizontally as a DJ mixer fader. The fader resolution has over 100 steps and offers extremely smooth transitions. Its metal body as well as its fader is strong and durable to be used in your active performance.
V-4 is designed for its functions and operations to be clear from the front panel. Because it is simple to use its easy-to-use operation will enhance your realtime performance. Most of the V-4 functions can be selected and controlled without resorting to the manual.
Preview function and on-screen menu
The preview function is controlled by the source selection button, and enables the user to monitor each of the input sources 1-4 or the output source before transition, to a single preview monitor, no more multiple preview monitors! You can control V-4's major functions (Ex. effect selection, MIDI input setting, etc.) from the dedicated preview screen using the convenient on-screen menu. This is separate from the output to the main outs, so you can view it anytime you want.
Convenient user memory function
V-4's User memory function allows you to memorize and conveniently recall the panel settings such as effect assignment to each button. The memory is saved even while the power is off, so you can store the frequently-used setting. Maximum 8 configurations.
A/V connection sync with MIDI
The V-4 features video transition/effects that can be synchronized with MIDI. The BPM (beat per minute) of transition/effects can be made to follow the beat of a music track by hitting the tap button (TAP function). The functions of V-4 can also be controlled via MIDI equipment such as a MIDI keyboard controller.
- Video mixer/switcher with 4-channel input
- Independent 2-channel TBC/frame synchronizer
- Independent 2-channel digital effects
- Professional-quality T-bar video fader
- Easy operation
- Beat synchronization between Audio and Video
Make your video come alive with professional effects and control. Order today.
V-4 4-Channel Video Mixer Specifications:
- Format processing: ITU601, NTSC or PAL format
- Sampling: 13.5MHz, 4:2:2 (Y:B-Y:R-Y)/8-bit
- Frame Synchronizer: Individual 2-channel (Individual 2-channel TBC (Time Base Correction)
- Transition: Dissolve, White fade, Black fade, Wipe (about 200 patterns)
- Composite effects: Chroma-key, Luminance-key
- Individual 2-channel effects: Colorize, Strobe, Picture-in-Picture, Mirror, Multi-screen, Negative, Still (Field freeze or Frame freeze), Solarise, Color filter
- Inputs: 2-channel S-Video, 4-channel RCA composite
- Video output: one-channel S-Video, 2-channel RCA composite
- Preview out: one-channel RCA
- MIDI: MIDI IN x 1, MIDI OUT x 1 (control through MIDI equipment)
- TAP: BPM setting
- AC Adaptor: DC 9V (Model : PSB-1U, 117V/230V/240V)
- Dimensions: 225(W) x 75(H) x 290(D) mm, 8-7/8(W) x 11-7/16 (H) x 3(D) inches
- Weight: 2.2 kg/4 lbs 14 oz
- Accessories: AC Adaptor