- Buy New
Capture high quality audio and video anywhere.
The VideoTrack is a portable video recorder designed for capturing gigs and rehearsals, and it's equally useful for everyday applications such as a night out, kids’ soccer matches, or creating videos to share on social media websites including YouTube and Facebook. The VideoTrack employs Alesis’ renowned audio recording technology including the same high-quality stereo condenser microphone set found on the ProTrack handheld recorder for iPod.
The VideoTrack has a quality video lens and advanced DSP image-processing technology and zoom. In addition to working as a video camera, the VideoTrack doubles as a handy still-image camera for on-the-go snapshots with and without flash. You can run the VideoTrack on either its internal, user-replaceable rechargeable battery, or plugged into a wall-power source.
The VideoTrack is easy to operate with a large on-screen display and a five-way control system. You can easily mount it on a camera tripod or table stand for stable recording and monitor audio by plugging in a pair of headphones. You can watch playback on a TV or other monitor with the VideoTrack’s composite video output jack. It records onto 32MB of internal flash memory and you can insert SD and SDHC cards for unlimited recording capacity.
The VideoTrack connects via USB to virtually any Mac or PC for easy video transfer. It has embedded ArcSoft MediaImpression software so you won’t have to install it – just plug it in and the program start running! MediaImpression features a direct-to-YouTube button so you can get video from VideoTrack to the web in seconds.
Capture great looking – and great sounding – video anywhere!
- Create web-ready video, with killer audio that's perfect for sharing
- High-quality stereo condenser microphones for detailed sound
- Advanced, DSP image processing including zoom while recording
- Runs on internal, replaceable, rechargeable battery to take anywhere
- Work with SD/SDHC cards up to 16GB; 2GB card included
- Connects via USB to Mac or PC for easy video transfer
- Composite video output to allow monitoring on your TV or computer screen
- Takes still photos with flash to operate as a traditional camera
Don't lose the moment. Order a VideoTrack and you're always ready to savor the moment.
- Video resolution: 640x480 at 25~30 fps
- Still-Image Resolution: 640x480
- Compression: video MPEG4, still JPEG
- Memory: SD card slot, SDHC compatible (2GB SD card included)
- Display size: 2.4"
- Flash: LED
- Zoom: digital
- Auto White Balance
- Auto Exposure
- Battery: rechargeable, user-replaceable lithium-ion
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Alesis VideoTrack:
I got this for Christmas... it is a cool gadget to get yourself out there on Youtube...
Pros: CD Quality Sound;
Cons: Large file size (~80 MB), so you need an editing program (like videopad) to shrink file size down to a manageable upload size (~15 MB); Cannot change zoom while recording since buttons have loud click that will be recorded also; main record button seems cheap and plasticky with a delayed result meaning that I pressed it a couple times before realizing that I had stopped recording then ended up making a real short recording (freaking me out)...
All in all, I have used the heck outta this since I got it and would probably buy it again at the price I got it for...