Arturia Analog Laboratory (Software Only)Product #H76203 Arturia H76203 YUN Vocal Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Powerful software for analog synthesizer timbres.
Whether you need huge pads and washes, fat and punchy bass tones or screaming lead timbres, Arturia's Analog Laboratory is an excellent software solution for all of your analog synthesizer emulation needs.
Analog Laboratory offers 3500 legendary classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia’s vintage analog recreations: Minimoog, Prophet V, CS-80, Jupiter-8, ARP, Prophet VS and Moog Modular.
But Analog Laboratory goes further by offering a unique interface to tweak them all as well as the ability to edit each of them in depth.
With the addition of 200 scenes organized by genres, including drum loops, advanced arpeggiation melodies and ways to allocate sounds to different parts of your keyboard, Analog Laboratory is likely to become one of your favorite synth workstations.
- 3500 Synth sounds selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V).
- TAE® powered sounds
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genre.
- Straightforward editing for each sound.
- In-depth editing on the original synths for the owners of Arturia Classic Analog recreations.
- Organize presets view by name, instrument, type, CPU usage, favorites, or user presets.
- MIDI learn controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 10 encoders, 8 sliders, 11 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel.
Great deal on great synthesizer sounds, order today.
Analog Laboratory (Software Only) Specifications:
- Platform Specifications
- Windows: XP/Vista/Seven
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- System Requirements
- PC/Windows: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only) : 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU