A side-address microphone for instrument and vocal recording with USB connectivity.
The PG27USB side-address condenser microphone easily plugs into a computer USB port for the convenience of digital recording. Designed with a flat frequency response, the PG27USB naturally reproduces a wide variety of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources—with professional clarity and guaranteed "Plug and Play" Shure quality. Includes a 9.8ft (3m) USB cable, stand adapter and a zippered pouch.
- USB Plug and Play connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go.
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- 1/8" Headphone jack for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
Get an affordable large diaphragm your for digital recordings!