Samson Meteor USB MicSku #H81415000000000 Samson H81415 YNAG USB Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Versatile, great-sounding USB microphone.
The Samson Meteor Mic is the universal solution for inputting live audio to your computer. It is perfect for home studio applications, but the Meteor Mic is also ideal for Skype, iChat or voice recognition software. Its cardioid pickup pattern, smooth frequency response and 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution give you professional audio results no matter what the project. Meteor Mic’s chrome-plated body includes a fold-back leg design that looks cool on your desktop, and the legs adjust to the optimal position for any application from acoustic guitars to vocals or speech.
Since there’s no need for drivers, you can start recording right out of the box on any computer. And Meteor Mic is compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstations. A USB cable and carry pouch are also included.
For singer/songwriters or a band looking to capture a jam session right on a computer, Meteor Mic ensures you get every note. Its cardioid pickup pattern captures pristine vocals or can be used to close-mic an instrument or guitar amplifier. Unlike other USB mics that require a powered USB hub, Meteor Mic plugs right into your iPad with Apple's USB connector.
For multimedia creators, Meteor Mic brings amazing audio quality to voiceovers. If you’re adding narration to a company video, or even your home movies, Meteor Mic will give your words clarity and impact. You can even use Meteor Mic to narrate PowerPoint presentations.
Meteor Mic is an all-in-one solution that lets you make great recordings on your computer.
- Large (25mm) diaphragm condenser for rich audio recording
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz
- CD quality, 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Fold-back leg design provides optimal mic positioning
- Durable chrome-plated body
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no drivers required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Stereo 1/8-inch headphone jack for no latency monitoring
- Headphone volume control with microphone mute switch
Order today for all of your USB mic requirements.
Meteor USB Mic Specifications:
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Capsule: 1-inch (25 mm) condenser capsule
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Sample Rate: 44 .1/48kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Power Requirements: 5V 70mA (idle), 100mA (peak)
- Controls: Headphone Volume, Microphone Mute Switch
- Headphone Output: 85mW at 16ohms
- Headphone Impedance: 16 ohms
- THD: 0 .01% unloaded, 0 .04% @ 32 ohms
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal to Noise: 96 dB (A)
- Dimensions: 1 .92” x 3 .9”
- Weight: .57lb.