Nady USB-1CMS USB Condenser Microphone with Sony ACID Music StudioProduct #271287 Nady 271287 YNAG USB Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
All the tools you need to podcast or record music on your computer
It's the easiest way to get into digital recording or podcasting. This USB-powered condenser recording microphone and software turns your PC into a powerful music production studio.
Nady USB-1C Condenser Microphone
The Nady USB-1C Condenser Microphone side- address, large-diaphragm mic plugs directly into your computer's USB port. It's perfect for recording studio vocals, acoustic instruments, podcasts, ambient instrument audio, or any audio source. Just connect the mic to your computer's USB port with the supplied cable, open ACID, and you're ready to record! Powerful and versatile, the USB-1C microphone meets the stringent requirements of even the most demanding digital recording and live broadcasting applications.
Sony ACID Music Studio 7
Sony ACID Music Studio 7 software gives you the kind of quality music recording, mixing, and effects processing that you're used to with the ACID series. And there are several new features, especially in the MIDI editing and sequencing area, that make ACID Music Studio once again a worthwhile investment for budding home studio musicians. Built-in tutorials guide you on how to utilize the powerful composing, mixing, and mastering tools. So even if it's your first time using ACID, you'll be an old pro before you know it.
With ACID Music Studio, live recording is a snap. Simply plug your microphone or instrument into your PC soundcard and click record to capture vocals, guitars, keyboards, MIDI, and more. After you've laid down your original ideas, work out the kinks with the included professional mixing tools and audio effects. From volume and panning to auto routing and effects processing, reverb and delay to distortion and echo, there are plenty of ways to play with your song to get the right sound. You can also use VST and DirectX audio effects, and VST instruments or any of the 3,000 ACIDized music loops, 1,000 MIDI files, and other tools to spice things up.
When you're satisfied with the final product, ACID Music Studio 7 provides the tools to create your own CDs, upload it for a particular website or for podcasting, convert songs to MP3 format, or add your music to the soundtrack of a video.
When you're ready to record, ACID Music Studio 7 is an affordable way to take your abstract ideas and make them more concrete.
- Perfect for high-quality recordings of vocals, acoustic instruments, and ambient instrumentation, as well as pod-casting and online communication
- Connects directly to any computer with a USB 2.0 (or higher) input port for easy plug-and-play operation
- Features large pressure-gradient condenser gold-sputtered diaphragm and FET preamplifiers for warm, natural reproduction of the most subtle to the most powerful audio sources
- Full-frequency response with rich warmth and crisp, transparent audio
- Minimal self-noise, increased dynamic range, and maximum SPL capacity
- Rugged compact construction with protective mesh grill and internal shock absorption
- Basemount mic holder fits any standard mic stand
- 10' USB cable included
- User guide
- Warranty card
- Over 3,000 ACIDized music loops
- Multicore processor support
- Intuitive pick, paint, and play interface
- Unlimited tracks for audio and MIDI
- Video scoring track
- Automatic pitch and tempo matching
- Alternate time signature support
- Real-time loop preview
- Support for multiple file formats in the same project
- Multitrack audio and MIDI recording
- Multiple events per track with automatic crossfades
- Studio-quality effects including EQ, reverb, delay, and more
- Chopper editing tool and loop cloning
- Beatmapper remix tool
- Track-level volume, panning, and effects editing
- Master bus track for project-wide volume and pan fades
- Real-time audio effects preview during playback
- Event reverse
- CD audio extraction
- Over 1,000 MIDI files for song creation
- 90 DLS instruments and 25 DLS-based projects
- MIDI editing and sequencing
- Inline MIDI editing with drum grid
- MIDI step recording
- MIDI track envelopes and keyframes
- MIDI import and export
- MIDI input filters for tracks
- Audio Control
- 16-bit, 48kHz audio support
- DirectX audio plug-in support
- Tempo-based DirectX effects
- VST instrument support
- VST audio effect support
- ASIO driver support
- ATRAC editing and encoding
- Gracenote MusicID CD album recognition
- Integrated disc-at-once (DAO) CD burning
- Unlimited MP3 export
- Export to Sony Net MD players
- Opens: AIFF, AVI, BMP, GIF, JPG, MIDI, MP3, OGG, PCA, SFA, SWF, TGA, TIF, W64, WAV, WMA
Record direct to Sony's high-powered DAW software at an incredibly affordable price. It's a no-brainer. Order today!
USB-1CMS USB Condenser Microphone with Sony ACID Music Studio Specifications:
- Nady USB-1C Condenser Mic
- Type: True condenser pressure-gradient microphone with 19mm diaphragm
- Frequency response:
- 20Hz — 20Khz
- Polar Pattern: cardioid unidirectional
- Sensitivity: 18+/-05mV/Pa
- Max SPL (05% THD): 130dB
- Digital output interface: USB
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Sampling rate: 441-48K Hz
- Power requirements: power supplied from USB port
- Size: 71" x 2"
- Weight: 3-1/3 lb.
- Sony ACID Music Studio 7
- System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP or Vista
- 800MHz processor (1 GHz if using video)
- 200MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 256MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation)
- Supported CD-Recordable drive (for burning)