Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This versatile USB mic has 3 condenser capsules and 4 polar pattern settings.
The Yeti is one of the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphones available anywhere. Combining 3 capsules and 4 different pattern settings, the Yeti is an ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With exceptional sound and performance, the Yeti can capture anything with clarity & ease unheard of in a USB microphone.
The Yeti features Blue's innovative triple capsule array, allowing for recording in stereo or your choice of three unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional, giving you recording capabilities usually requiring multiple microphones.
The Yeti utilizes a high quality analog-to-digital converter to send incredible audio fidelity directly into your computer, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain located directly on the microphone. There are no drivers to install - simply plug the Yeti into your PC or Mac, load up your favorite recording software, and record something amazing.
- 4 settings: bidirectional, omnidirectional, cardioid, stereo
- Master volume
- Mute button
- Proprietary tri-capsule array
- Mic gain control
- Zero-latency headphone output with amplifier & volume control
- USB mini jack
- Standard threaded mic stand mount
Order this THX Certified microphone today.
Yeti USB Microphone Specifications:
- Microphone and Performance
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 16-bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14 mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Headphone Amplifier:
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 130mW
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-22kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- System Requirements
- PC: Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional
- USB 1.1/2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX ( 10.4.11 or higher), USB 1.1/2.0, 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72" (12 cm) x 4.92"(12.5 cm) x 11.61" (29.5 cm)
- Weight (microphone): 1.2 lb. (.55 kg)
- Weight (stand): 2.2 lb. (1 kg)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- 4 Audio Direction Setting
- Clear Sound
- The First Usb Studio Mic
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Blue Yeti USB Microphone:
I actually used noting but a Blue Yeti Pro direct to my laptop when I recorded my first two albums. The power of the microphone is so silent, I had to cut out noisy hums in the rooms such as the air conditioning and such. -This is the first studio quality mic to go straight to digital via USB connection (included). The four different settings for directional recording makes this mic very versatile, from one direction, to a two person interview, to a full surround recording. I've been using it non-stop and have no intentions in the near future to replace it with anything else.