Blue Nessie Adaptive USB MicrophoneSku #H99483000000000 Blue H99483 YNAG USB Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Adaptive USB microphone for fearless recording.
Nessie is a intelligent desktop USB recording microphone with adaptive technology that instantly delivers studio-enhanced sound for recording vocals, instruments, voiceovers, and more.
Designed to combat the most common pitfalls of recording, Nessie automatically adapts to whatever you’re recording, applying professional studio processing combined with a built-in pop filter and internal shockmount, to produce expertly finished sound, without the need for additional mixing or editing. Nessie professionally enhances audio so that you get polished music demos, podcasts, interviews, YouTube broadcasts and more, instantly!
The built-in, studio-grade pop filter and shockmount reduce harsh plosives and disruptive rumbling and vibrations, while the adaptive processing, including EQ, de-esser and level control, automatically smoothes and refines your audio in real time.
Nessie’s three flexible recording modes are optimized for richer vocals, more detailed instruments or an option for raw audio for manual post-production editing. Nessie employs a single custom-tuned condenser capsule with a cardioid pattern.
Nessie also features a zero-latency headphone output for direct monitoring, which is critical for eliminating distracting delay, while headphone volume and instant mute are located directly on the microphone. For optimal positioning, Nessie’s head adjusts with serpentine flexibility. Nessie is plug-and-play compatible via USB with both PC and Mac with driverless installation. For mobile recording, you can connect Nessie to iPad using Apple’s camera adapters (30-pin to USB or Lighting to USB) and a powered USB hub, both sold separately.
- Custom-tuned cardioid condenser capsule
- Built-in pop filter
- Serpentine adjustable head
- Internal shockmount
- Zero-latency headphone output
- Instant mute
- Three recording modes
- Headphone volume
- USB to Mac or PC
- Mute/status indicator
- Adaptive studio processing onboard
Take the guesswork out of desktop recording, order Nessie today!
Nessie Adaptive USB Microphone Specifications:
- MICROPHONE AND PERFORMANCE
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Capsules: 1 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsule
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 110dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER
- Impedance:16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 100 mW
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- Dimensions (in stand, home position): 3.75”x 3.75” x 10”
- Dimensions (max extension): 3.75”x 3.75” x 11.25”
- Weight (microphone in stand): 1.4 lbs (.64 kg)
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional USB 1.1/2.0; 64 MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX ( 10.4.11 or higher )
- USB 1.1/2.0
- 64 MB RAM (minimum)