Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Side-Address USB Microphone w/ Headphone MonitorProduct #H90161 Audio-Technica H90161 YNAG USB Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
USB mic with quality audio, convenient features.
Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use, the Audio Technica ATR2500-USB plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. In the highly competitive market of USB microphones, the ATR-2500 distinguishes itself in terms of audio quality as well as innovative design features.
This large-diaphragm side-address condenser offers a USB output for recording to your computer, a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the front of the microphone
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording equipment
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- USB cable included
Order today and improve your voice recording applications dramatically.
ATR2500-USB Side-Address USB Microphone w/ Headphone Monitor Specifications:
- Element: condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 30 – 15,000 hz
- Power requirements: USB power (5v dc)
- Bit depth: 16 bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 khz/48 khz
- Volume control: headphone volume controlled by up/down buttons
- Weight: 366 g (12.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 155.0 mm (6.10") long,
- 50.0 mm (1.97") maximum body diameter
- Output connector: USB-type
- Headphone output power: 10 mw @ 16 ohms
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
- Accessories furnished: pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; tripod desk stand; 1.8 m (5.9') mini usb cable