USB microphone with patented processing on board.
Microphone X sets a new standard for sound quality and features for a USB microphone by including an Aphex optical compressor and the famous Aphex Aural Exciter and Big Bottom processors in the analog domain. The optical compressor provides a consistent output level, while the Aural Exciter and Big Bottom processors add presence and air to the high frequencies and depth to the low frequencies in a way that no EQ ever could. Aphex revolutionized studio recording with its innovative processing. Experience Aphex signal correction in a single USB microphone.
- USB connectivity
- Aphex processing
- 96k, 24-bit
- Headphone output
Order today and improve the quality of your podcasts, presentations and song demos.
Microphone X Specifications:
- Minimum Computer System Requirements:
- Mac OSX 10.6 and higher
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) / ASIO 2.0
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1 (32/64-bit) / ASIO 2.0
- Audio Performance
- Up to 96k, 24-bit audio resolution
- Headphone Output: 125mW into 16 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1kHz)
- Max SPL: 120 dB