PreSonus Studio One Professional 1 to Studio One 2 Professional UpgradeProduct #H78421 PreSonus H78421 YUJ Upgrades & Crossgrades https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Features over 100 new features and enhencements!
Studio One Professional 1 to Professional 2 Upgrade
If you already have Studio One Pro version 1 and want to upgrade to Professional 2, this is for you. When you purchase this product, you will receive an email with your Professional Upgrade Product Key immediately, allowing you to instantly unlock all of the amazing Studio One Professional features. In addition, you will be able to download all of the Studio One Professional bundled content from your user account. If you purchase the physical package, as well, you will receive the Studio One retail box, complete with all four DVDs of instruments, loops, and other bonus content; a printed Quick Start Guide; a Key Command Reference Card; and a Studio One sticker sheet.Remember, you must have Studio One Pro version 1 installed and activated to use the Professional 2 Upgrade Product Key!
Studio One employs a state-of-the-art audio engine that delivers incredibly clear, accurate sound. Studio One Professional features a 64-bit floating-point version of this audio engine that automatically switches between 64- and 32-bit operation on the fly to accommodate 32-bit plug-ins. This means you always get the highest possible sound quality and blazing speed. Studio One Artist and Studio One Producer feature the same audio engine but it always operates in 32-bit mode.
Studio One is compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or Core Audio-compliant audio interface, including, of course, the entire line of PreSonus interfaces.
Studio One Professional
For those who want it all, we offer Studio One Professional, which has everything in Studio One Artist and Producer and adds the Project page, an integrated mastering solution; fully licensed Melodyne Essential pitch correction; SoundCloud support; Red Book CD burning; video playback and sync; and five more Native Effects plug-ins: Groove Delay, Multiband Dynamics, OpenAIR, Pipeline, and IR Maker.
Here are a few highlights from the hundreds of new features and enhancements in Studio One 2.0.
Integrated Melodyne Pitch Correction
Celemonyâs Melodyne is the most sought-after pitch-correction solution in the market, and it has been the model for proprietary solutions in several DAWs. Studio One 2 seamlessly integrates Melodyne so tightly that, for practical purposes, Melodyne is simply a part of Studio One.
Using Melodyne in other DAWs can be very slow due to the long-winded transfer from the track to Melodyne and the fact that Melodyne knows nothing about edits in the arrangement after this transfer.
In contrast, Studio One 2 seamlessly integrates Melodyne so tightly that, for practical purposes, Melodyne is simply a part of Studio One. With one click, your audio opens in the Editor with the familiar Melodyne interface and capabilities. Hear your Melodyne edits in context with the rest of the arrangement, and when finished editing, easily render the audio in placeâno track transfer or manual rendering! Furthermore, edits made in the arrangement are seamlessly synced in Melodyne. Want to go back to where you were in Melodyne? No problem: It takes one click. No other DAW can do this.
Studio One Professional includes a fully licensed copy of Melodyne Essential. Studio One Artist and Producer come with the Melodyne trial version. However, if you already own a copy of Melodyne Essential, Assistant, or Editor version 1.3 (a free upgrade from Celemony) or later, you can use it with Studio One Artist, Producer, or Professional and it will integrate perfectly, with all of the capability of your Melodyne version intact (including the Direct Note Access technology in Melodyne Editor).
Transient Detection, Editing, and Groove Extraction
Sure, you can do transient detection and editing in other DAWsâbut itâs slow, and you often have to make a lot of decisions along the way. In Studio One, you can quantize multitrack drums in two steps: group the tracks, then quantize.
Studio One does the analysis and phase-coherent quantization for youâwith great-sounding results! Want to quantize audio to other existing audio? Drag-and-drop audio into the Groove panel, then quantize. Groove extraction is as simple as drag-and-drop; extract a groove from any audio and apply it to any other audio in seconds!
Multitrack Coping Done Right
Single and multitrack comping are quick and easy in Studio Oneâand faster than with most DAWs!
No tool-switching is needed, and crossfading between takes is automated, although you can edit the fades. Auditioning takes is as simple as holding Alt and clicking on a takeâno more manually soloing entire lanes, as in other DAWs.
Keeping everything organized can be critical to an efficient workflow, which is a breeze with the new Folder Tracks and Track List.
Collapse all of your drum tracks to a single drum-track folder, and then expand it when you need to see the individual drum tracks. Group and bus your Folder Tracks with the click of a buttonâan exclusive Studio One feature. This can save a lot of time when working with large track counts, and it helps keep your work environment nice and clean, supporting a quick workflow.
The Track List provides a well-organized overview of all existing Tracks in the arrangement, including Folder Track hierarchy, automation envelopes, and layers. Configurations of shown and hidden Tracks can be stored as Presets, making it possible to quickly focus on any desired Tracks in an instant. Additionally, the Track List can be synced to the Mix Banks panel so that any Tracks hidden or shown in the Track List have their related Audio Channels hidden or shown in the Mix Console, and vice versa.
Enhanced Mastering with Studio One Professional
No other DAW offers a truly integrated mastering suite comparable to the Project page in Studio One Professional. .
In version 1, this integration was obvious: As you add Songs to a Project (collection of Songs), the Songs and the Project are intelligently linked so that changes to one are automatically updated in the other. Inevitably, when you are mastering a Project, youâll need to change an arrangement or alter a mix. Studio One Professional keeps track of all these changes and automatically updates all Projects that contain the revised Song. Anyone who has re-sequenced an album for the 39th time to accommodate a tweak to a vocal outro on the 12th chorus knows how big an advantage this is!
Mastering an album is much more than sequencing and level-matching. Studio One Professional provides all of the necessary tools for professional production, including a phase meter and spectrum and peak/RMS level meters with K-System options. To all of this, Studio One Professional 2 adds DDP Export, PQ editing, higher-quality sample-rate conversion, and other professional features.
Find It Quickly!
Studio Oneâs Browser offers quick access to instruments, effects, sounds, files, and more. In version 2, you can search within any location in the Browser, making it even faster and easier to find the resources you want.
Typing text into the search field will immediately begin the search, and only results matching the search text will be displayed. Then the found content can be used directly. Choose Show in Context or Show in Explorer/Finder to quickly access other content thatâs stored in the same location. Now itâs easier than ever to find what you want and drag-and-drop it where you want it quickly, while your creativity is still flowing.
Edit Multiple Instrument Tracks Simultaneously
Studio Oneâs editing features for musical-performance data have significantly increased in version 2.
Now you can view and edit more than one instrument track at a time in the Music Editor, select multiple parts on different color-coded Tracks in the Arrangement and edit them together.
A Great Plug-in Collection Just Got Better
Studio Oneâs Native Effects plug-ins have drawn rave reviews from the media. But PreSonus is never satisfied.
PreSonusâs popular Ampire guitar-amp modeler is now Ampire XT and features new amp models, a new convolution-based cabinet-modeling section with some of the most revered cabinets ever, and a full-featured effects section.
And although the MixVerb and Room Reverb plug-ins are first-rate, you canât have too many good reverbs, so PreSonus added Open AIR, a highly efficient convolution reverb, to Studio One Professionalâs plug-in library. OpenAIR delivers ultra-realistic reverberation based on impulses captured from both real spaces and classic hardware reverbs. To top it off, with the new IR Maker utility plug-in, you can capture your own impulse responses for use with OpenAIR and with the cabinet section of Ampire XT. With these tools, you can put your music in almost any conceivable space!
Track Transform and Event-Based Effects
Studio One now features an innovative Track Transform feature, as well as event-based effects.
Audio and instrument tracks feature the new Transform feature, which you can think of as a very flexible alternative to âfreezing.â An entire audio track can be rendered in place with one click, removing any inserted effects plug-ins and conserving CPU power while still allowing normal editing. One click restores the original audio events and any inserted effects.
One click can also transform an instrument track into an audio track, and the audio can then be edited normally. (Notes are displayed as a clear indication that the audio has been transformed from an instrument.) This conserves a lot of CPU power with todayâs advanced virtual instruments, and it opens many creative possibilities that were too bothersome to attempt before now. And, as you might guess, one click brings the instrument track right back.
Furthermore, every audio event in the arrangement has its own insert device rack, where any number of effects can be inserted, just like the insert device rack found on all mixer channels. When the desired sound is achieved, these effects can be rendered with a single click, removing the effects plug-in and conserving CPU power. And of course, one click can restore the effects for further editing at any time.
SoundCloud is Integrated Into the Browser!
Studio One version 1 brought the worldâs first DAW integration of SoundCloud. With this feature, you could upload your music to SoundCloud directly from within Studio One. Studio One 2 brings another first: SoundCloud is now integrated directly into the Browser.
View tracks from people you follow, your own tracks, and more. Stream a preview: Preview SoundCloud content as if it were audio on your local computer. If the track is downloadable from SoundCloud, just drag-and-drop it into your arrangement to immediately download and import it. Anyone collaborating or remixing via SoundCloud will love this!
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content Browser with search, user tabs and Preview Player
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Audio processing (64-bit)
- Easy-to-use sidechain routing
- Stunning virtual instruments
- User-friendly sampler
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio timestretching and resampling
- Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or Core Audio-compliant audio interface
- Works with key commands from Pro Tools, Cubase, and Logicâor create your own key commands
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, Red Book CD burning, and digital release
- Export to SoundCloud
- QuickTime Video playback and sync
- MP3 import and export
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Integrated Melodyne pitch correction
- Single and multitrack comping
- Folder tracks with grouping and busing
- Track List with presets and mixing Console link
- Transient detection and editing
- Drag-and-drop groove extraction
- Multitrack MIDI editing
- Track Transform (advanced freezing capability)
- Event-based Effects
- Ampire XT Amplifier-Modeling
- Analog Delay Tape-Delay Emulation
- Auto Filter Envelope Filter
- Beat Delay Tempo-Synchronized Delay
- Binaural Pan Stereo Panning Effect
- Channel Strip Dynamics Processing and Equalizer
- Chorus Mono/Stereo Chorus
- Compressor Mono/Stereo Variable Compressor
- Expander Mono/Stereo Expander
- Flanger Mono/Stereo Flanger
- Gate Noise Gate with MIDI Trigger
- Groove Delay Multitap and Tempo-Synchronized Delay
- Level Meter Sizable Peak/RMS Meter
- Limiter Mono/Stereo Limiter
- Mixtool Phase and MS Utility
- MixVerb Mono/Stereo Reverb
- Multiband Dynamics Mono/Stereo Multiband Compressor/Expander
- Phase Meter Phase-Correlation Analysis
- Pipeline Hardware Insert (use external hardware processor, with scope and delay compensation)
- Pro EQ 7-band Parametric EQ
- Red Light Dist Distortion Processor
- Room Reverb Mono/Stereo Room Reverb
- Scope Full-featured Oscilloscope with Sidechain Input
- Spectrum Meter Frequency Analyzer
- Tricomp 3-band Compressor
- Tuner Chromatic Instrument Tuner
- X-Trem Mono/Stereo Tremolo
- Total number of 31 native effects Plug-Ins
- Dual Pan Independent Stereo Panner
- IR Maker Impulse Response Creation Tool
- OpenAIR Convolution Reverb
When you can work faster, more creatively, and more effortlessly, making music is even more fun.
Studio One Professional 1 to Studio One 2 Professional Upgrade Specifications:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Studio One is a modern, cross-platform DAW that is capable of operating as a 32-bit or 64-bit application. While we make every effort to ensure Studio One will run well on the widest variety of computers possible, please read these specifications carefully to determine compatibility with your system.
- MAC OS X 10.6.8 OR HIGHER
- Hardware Minimum
- - Intel Core Duo processor
- - 2 GB RAM
- Hardware Recommended
- - Intel Core 2 Duo or Intel XeonÂ® processor or better
- - 4 GB RAM
- WINDOWS XP, VISTA, 7 (32- OR 64-BIT)
- Hardware Minimum
- - Intel Core Duo or AMD AthlonÂ® X2 processor
- - 2 GB RAM
- Hardware Recommended
- - Intel Core 2 Quad or AMD Athlon X4 or better
- - 4 GB RAM
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Internet connection (not required on machine where Studio One is installed but needed for activation)
- DVD-ROM drive
- A monitor resolution no lower than 1280 x 768 pixels
- 20 GB hard-drive space