IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik Virtual Instrument Crossgrade for Sample Tank 2 L/XL UsersProduct #702485 IK Multimedia 702485 YUE Mixing & Mastering Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A legendary orchestra at your fingertips.
The Miroslav Philharmonik Orchestra Workstation at a special low price for Sample Tank 2 L/XL users. Combines the legendary Miroslav Orchestral and Choir sample collection masterpieces with a dedicated virtual instrument plug-in specifically tailored toward classical sounds and arrangements.
Miroslav orchestral samples are some of the most playable and inspiring sounds ever produced for symphonic arrangements and composition. They've set the atmosphere of hundreds of movies and productions and have become the tool of choice for many Oscar-winning composers.
Contains some of the most beautiful and lush sounding orchestral samples ever recorded. Never before has so much feeling and emotion been captured in orchestral sampling. Miroslav was able to bring out the rich character of symphonic music with a special sound that is unique and powerfully expressive.
For incredible acoustic realism, the string, brass and woodwind sections have been captured in the proper acoustic orchestral positions in one of the most famous symphony halls in the world, the Dvorák Symphony Hall in Prague. No need for simulation with panning, just call up the elements of the orchestra and instantly sound like a symphony. These sounds have a texture, warmth, and beauty that is unique in the sample world.
The Miroslav Philharmonik's sample workstation plug-in is based on an enhanced version of the SampleTank workstation architecture, offering 16 multitimbral parts, with full control over the tempo and pitch of the sounds. Each of the 16 multi-timbral parts can be loaded by selecting one of more than 1,300 orchestral instruments included in Philharmonik. All of the virtual instruments can be easily found in neatly organized folders within the browser window.
Miroslav Philarmonik's multitimbral parts can also be saved as combi ensembles, allowing you to load an entire orchestral set with one click. Additionally, each part also offers up to 50 sound shaping controls, for maximum flexibility over sound sculpture.
Exclusively, Miroslav Philharmonik also offers a master effects section with individual parts' send capability. These can also be selected among the 20 built-in effects. Another unique Miroslav Philharmonik feature is the inclusion of a high-quality master reverb in its list of 20 effects, with an easy to use version of IK's CSR, Classik Studio Reverb.
Also included are IK's other award-winning effects, like the warmth of the analog EQ and compressors derived from T-RackS and AmpliTube. These included effects are perfect for obtaining that smooth orchestra sound.
Miroslav Philharmonik virtual instrument plug-in also includes other features that have made SampleTank the industry-standard sound workstation, including a search function, full MIDI controls of the parameters, zone editing, multiple outputs, and more.
- 16 part multi-timbral sample-based orchestral workstation
- 20 Classic DSP effects
- 4 insert effects per instrument
- 4 Master effects with separate sends
- Hi-quality master reverb derived from CSR
- Multiple synth engines including STRETCH and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch
- Mix view allows full mix parameter control
- Classical music-oriented parameter names make it easy to use
- Zone feature for accurate single sample editing
- Full MIDI control of performance parameters
- Part preset and combi preset customization features
- 256 notes polyphony
- Can be used as a VST, RTAS, DXi, AU plug-in for Mac OSX and Windows
Highest-quality orchestral instruments, ensembles, and choirs. Make it your orchestra today!
Miroslav Philharmonik Virtual Instrument Crossgrade for Sample Tank 2 L/XL Users Specifications:
- System Requirements
- This is the crossgrade version for registered owners of Sample Tank 2 L/XL users
- 667MHz Power Macintosh G4, with 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later, 1024x768 screen thousands of colors.
- 1.25 GHz Power Macintosh G4, with 1GB of RAM.
- 733Mhz Pentium III/Athlon with 512MB of RAM, Windows 2000/XP, 1024x768 screen thousands of color.
- 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium IV/Athlon with 1GB of RAM.
- RTAS, VST, DX, and Audio Units