Avid Pro Tools 10 to 11 Upgrade Student (Activation Card)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Upgrade from your current version of Pro Tools, to Pro Tools 11.
This upgrade is priced at a considerable discount for eligible students at a qualified academic institution, so long as you meet one of the following eligibility requirements and can provide proof of eligibility:
University/college students - Students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited, government-recognized public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees and/or certificates.
What's new in Pro Tools 11:
Turbocharge sessions with the all-new Avid Audio Engine
Get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 to work with way more virtual instruments and effects plug-ins than ever before. And with the new 64-bit architecture, you gain the performance you need to handle the most sophisticated sessions-with more memory headroom to go even bigger.
Deliver mixes with lightning-fast offline bounce
Forget the wait-speed up your final mix delivery with new faster-than-real-time bounce capabilities.
Have confidence in your mix with new metering options (Pro Tools HD 11 only)
New built-in metering standards provide a variety of scale and ballistics options, so you can be assured that you're creating the best mix possible.
Work directly with HD video
Play MXF HD, Avid DNxHD, and other HD video formats directly in the Pro Tools timeline, without transcoding, using the built-in Avid Video Engine-the same as in Media Composer.
*Pro Tools 11 is built for 64-bit systems, please check your system's compatibility before purchase.
*Pro Tools 11 is expected to be available as a download in the later part of June 2013 or thereafter, once you've registered Pro Tools 11 you will receive a license for Pro Tools 10 to use until its release.
- Upgrade from Pro Tools 10 to Pro Tools 11 academic version
- Unleash your creativity with multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10
- Get unrivaled sound quality and powerful 64-bit performance
- Speed up mix delivery with faster-than- real-time offline bounce
- Create big mixes, with up to 96 audio tracks
- Compose with virtual instruments and MIDI and Score Editors
- Monitor record inputs on native systems with ultra-low latency
- Play and edit HD videoâright in the Pro Tools timeline
- Polish mixes with over 75 AAX virtual instrument and effects plug-ins
Don't delay, upgrade to the latest version and experience all the enhanced features.
Pro Tools 10 to 11 Upgrade Student (Activation Card) Specifications:
- Proof of eligibility
- Higher education studentsâ You must show evidence of current enrollment2 at an accredited, government-recognized public or private post-secondary/tertiary degree-granting academic institution, for-profit career/vocational schools that grant degrees and/or certificates, by providing one of the following:
- A copy of a student ID card containing your (the student's) name, school name, and the current academic term
- A copy of a tuition statement or course bill that includes the school's logo or seal, your name, and the current date/academic term
- An official letter from the registrar of the school, including your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- A copy of a student schedule including your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- A copy of a grade report statement or transcript including your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- Screen captures from school websites may be accepted in lieu of official documentation if your name, school name, and valid date are clearly visible (acceptance is at the sole discretion of Avid)
- Teachers, faculty, and staffâ Evidence of current employment at a public or private primary or secondary secondary, local education authority, or degree granting post-secondary/tertiary academic institution, or at an Avid Learning Partner.
- Secondary studentsâYou must show evidence of current enrollment at an accredited, government-recognized public or private secondary school by providing one of the following:
- A copy of a student ID card containing your (the student's) name, school name, and the current academic year
- A copy of a report card, a tuition statement, or a letter from the school administration that confirms your enrollment status (all documentation must contain the school, district, or local authority name, your name, and a date reflecting the current academic year)
- Homeschool teacherâYou must show evidence of status as a homeschool teacher3 by providing one of the following:
- A current copy of a Homeschool Membership Association card
- A current copy of a curriculum receipt or any official documentation issued by the local/state government that recognizes your family's intent to homeschool
- System Requirements
- Avid-qualified Mac or PC
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) or Windows 7 or 8 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (64-bit)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB minimum required for Pro Tools HD)
- Minimum 15 GB free hard disk space for full installation
- USB port for iLok (plus, Internet connection for software download)
- iLok (2nd Generation) USB Smart Key (for software authorization)
- Pro Tools 11 or Pro Tools HD 11 software (HD bundled with HD systems only)
- Virtual instruments:
- Boomâdrum machine and sequencer
- DB-33âtonewheel organ with rotating speaker
- Mini Grandâacoustic grand piano
- Structure Freeâsample player
- Vacuumâmonophonic tube synth
- Xpand!2âsynth and sample workstation
- Big Fish Audio 8 GB sound library
- Over 70 effects, sound processing, and utility plug-ins, including:
- AIR effectsâhigh-quality reverb, delay, flange, and other effects
- Avid Channel StripâSystem 5 EQ and compression modeler
- BF 76â1176 compressor emulation
- D-VerbTMâprofessional-grade reverb and ambience processing
- Eleven Freeâguitar amp and effects emulator
- EQ III and Dynamics IIIâhigh-quality EQ and compressors/limiters
- MaximTMâpeak limiter and mastering