Avid Pro Tools 10 to 11 Upgrade (Activation Card)
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Upgrade from your current version of Pro Tools, to Pro Tools 11.
This version will upgrade current users of Pro Tools 10 to Pro Tools 11.
What's new in Pro Tools 11:
Turbocharge sessions with the all-new Avid Audio Engine
Get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 to work with way more virtual instruments and effects plug-ins than ever before. And with the new 64-bit architecture, you gain the performance you need to handle the most sophisticated sessions—with more memory headroom to go even bigger.
Deliver mixes with lightning-fast offline bounce
Forget the wait—speed up your final mix delivery with new faster-than-real-time bounce capabilities.
Have confidence in your mix with new metering options (Pro Tools HD 11 only)
New built-in metering standards provide a variety of scale and ballistics options, so you can be assured that you’re creating the best mix possible.
Work directly with HD video
Play MXF HD, Avid DNxHD, and other HD video formats directly in the Pro Tools timeline, without transcoding, using the built-in Avid Video Engine—the same as in Media Composer.
*Pro Tools 11 is built for 64-bit systems; please check your system's compatibility before purchase.
*Pro Tools 11 is expected to be available as a download in the later part of June 2013 or thereafter, once you've registered Pro Tools 11 you will receive a license for Pro Tools 10 to use until its release.
- Upgrade from Pro Tools 10 to Pro Tools 11
- Unleash your creativity with multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10
- Get unrivaled sound quality and powerful 64-bit performance
- Speed up mix delivery with faster-than- real-time offline bounce
- Create big mixes, with up to 96 audio tracks
- Compose with virtual instruments and MIDI and Score Editors
- Monitor record inputs on native systems with ultra-low latency
- Play and edit HD video—right in the Pro Tools timeline
- Polish mixes with over 75 AAX virtual instrument and effects plug-ins
Don't delay, upgrade to the latest version and experience all the enhanced features.
Pro Tools 10 to 11 Upgrade (Activation Card) Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Avid-qualified Mac or PC
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) or Windows 7 or 8 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (64-bit)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB minimum required for Pro Tools HD)
- Minimum 15 GB free hard disk space for full installation
- USB port for iLok (plus, Internet connection for software download)
- iLok (2nd Generation) USB Smart Key (for software authorization)
- Pro Tools 11 or Pro Tools HD 11 software (HD bundled with HD systems only)
- Virtual instruments:
- Boom®—drum machine and sequencer
- DB-33—tonewheel organ with rotating speaker
- Mini Grand—acoustic grand piano
- Structure® Free—sample player
- Vacuum—monophonic tube synth
- Xpand!®2—synth and sample workstation
- Big Fish Audio 8 GB sound library
- Over 70 effects, sound processing, and utility plug-ins, including:
- AIR effects—high-quality reverb, delay, flange, and other effects
- Avid Channel Strip—System 5 EQ and compression modeler
- BF 76—1176 compressor emulation
- D-VerbTM—professional-grade reverb and ambience processing
- Eleven® Free—guitar amp and effects emulator
- EQ III and Dynamics III—high-quality EQ and compressors/limiters
- MaximTM—peak limiter and mastering