- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A versatile small diaphragm tube mic.
TELEFUNKEN's first small diaphragm tube condenser, the ELA M 260 is supplied with a set of three interchangeable capsules (the 260 cardioid, 261 omni, and 262 hyper-cardioid. It also features a brand-new circuit design based around a TELEFUNKEN EF-732 vacuum tube and a custom-wound output transformer made in the United States. The combination of these features yields a microphone that is unlike any other small diaphragm microphone that you have ever experienced.
The ELA M 260 has plenty of tone with excellent detail and clarity. It captures sources with a natural presence, making it a fantastic tool for recording acoustic instruments of all types. Drum overheads, percussion, woodwinds, saxophones, strings, and especially acoustic guitar all sound amazing through the ELA M 260. Also, don't discount this for vocals just because it's small. Its unique tonal character is very well suited for a myriad of applications, both traditional and not.
- Small diaphragm tube mic
- Excellent detail and clarity
- Suitable for recording acoustic instruments of all types
- 3 interchangeable capsules (260 cardioid, 261 omni, and 262 hyper-cardioid)
- New circuit design
- TELEFUNKEN EF-732 vacuum tube
- Custom wound output transformer
- Meticulously crafted in the USA
- Includes: NG style power supply, shock mount, mic clip, and wooden box
Get a true studio quality tube mic today.
ELA M 260 Small Diaphragm Tube Mic Specifications:
- Type: condenser pressure gradient
- Capsule: M260, M261, M262 gold sputtered 3-micron
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar pattern: cardioid, omindirectional, hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 14MV/Pa = -37dB (0dB = 1v/Pa) -10bD
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 120 dB
- Non linear distortion (for 1% THD @ 1KHz): 120dB
- Equivalent noise: 19dB (A-weighted)
- Tube type: Telefunken EF-732
- Power: dedicated power supply
- Weight: 4.2 oz (119g)
- Size: 5 1/2" (140mm) length x 13/16" (21mm) diameter