MXL V67i Tube Dual Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneSku #485688000000000 MXL 485688 YNAH Tube Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get both a warm or bright tone with a single microphone.
In the MXL V67i Tube dual-diaphragm condenser microphone, old school meets modern day mic technology. The V67i mic helps you indulge in the sonic pleasures of a classic vacuum tube and take advantage of today's leading-edge microphone technologies.
The MXL V67I tube mic uses an independently selectable microphone capsule system that produces 2 sounds from a single mic; warm or bright. The MXL V67i mic's bright red indicator LED displays which capsule you've selected.
Instead of running back and forth to the mic cabinet, or having to buy multiple tube mics, this feature enables you to adjust the response of the mic to the sound source. So, for example, if you have a vocalist with a soft voice, you can switch in the bright capsule to enhance detail and prevent the voice from becoming too mushy-sounding, while retaining the character provided by tube harmonics.
The MXL V67i includes a power supply, a 15' 7-pin Mogami tube cable, 15' XLR Mogami microphone cable, and a flight case.
- Two sounds from one microphone (warm or bright)
- 12AT7 dual triode vacuum tube for warm, rich sound
- Bright red indicator LED displays capsule selection
- Bass roll-off switch set to 150Hz at 6 dB/octave
- Attenuation -6dB pad switch
- Comes with power supply, 15' 7-pin Mogami tube cable, 15' XLR Mogami microphone cable & flight case
An affordable tube mic that offers color, character, and edge, all rolled into one. Order today!
V67i Tube Dual Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Pressure gradient tube condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 and 8 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Attenuation Switch: 0dB, -10dB
- High Pass Filter: 6dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 22dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 72dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 140/150dB (0dB/-10dB pad)
- Power Requirements: 110/220 VAC, 50-60Hz/Dedicated power supply
- Size: 47mm x 210mm/1.85" x 8.27"
- Weight: 1.5lb./680.39g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill