MXL Genesis Studio Tube Condenser MicrophoneSku #581246000000000 MXL 581246 YNAH Tube Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Masterfully engineered, it rivals mics costing thousands more.
The MXL Genesis is a masterfully engineered tube microphone with features and performance levels found in mics priced thousands of dollars more. From intimate vocal recordings to fast-attacking rap, the Genesis cuts beautifully through the mix with spectacular detail. Recording professionals and musicians are praising the Genesis for its clean highs, warm mids, and tight bottom-end, features attributed in part to the genuine Mullard 12AT7 tube.
- Unmistakable glossy red body and gold grill
- Hand-selected Mullard 12AT7 tube
- -10 dB pad
- 150Hz, 6 dB/octave roll-off switch
- Comes with custom pop filter, shockmount, power supply 15 ft. 7-pin Mogami cable
- 15' XLR Mogami microphone cable
- 3-year warranty/90-days tube
Get studio quality at a price you can afford. Order yours today.
Genesis Studio Tube Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Tube condenser mic (Mullard 12AT7)
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Capsule size: 32mm/1.26 in
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Pre-Attenuation: Switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 18 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 130 dB/140 dB (0dB, -10 dB pad)
- Power Requirements: 110/220 VAC, 50-60Hz/Dedicated power supply included
- Size: 59mm x 240mm/2.32 in. x 9.45 in.
- Weight: 1.55 lbs/703g
- Metal Finish: Red with gold grill