- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A blending of the past with the cutting-edge future.
With detailed information in the midrange area and a soft silky response in the top end, the Cactus Tube Microphone from Blue details and mellows the program material. The Cactus Microphone's amplifier design is based on a single vacuum tube sub-miniature. Multipattern. 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range. Blue includes a power supply, ATA flight case, series one shockmount/pop filter, and Kiwi cord with your Cactus Tube Microphone.
Requires phantom power.
- Great detail in midrange area
- Soft silky respone in the top end
- Single vacuum tube sub-miniature design
- 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range
Cactus Tube Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Internal Pad: No
- Internal Roll Off: No
- Max SPL: 130db
- Polar Patterns: Cardiod, Omni, Fig8 and selections in between
- Special Features: Series 1 Shock/Pop kit, ATA Flight Case, Champagne Tube Mic Cable, Power Supply, Tube Mic
- Suggested Applications: Voice, Wind & Brass Instruments
- Type: Condenser