AKG P820 Project Studio Tube Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Tube multi-pattern condenser.
The P820 Tube high-performance multi-pattern tube microphone is an excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums. With its dual one-inch diaphragm capsule and the advanced ECC83 dual-triode circuitry, the P820 Tube delivers real tube sound and raises the bar in its class of affordable tube microphones.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 155 dB
- Capsule: Tube
- Pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage, theatrical
- Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
- Width: 2"
- Height: 4"
- Depth: 2"
- Weight: 1.4 lb.
- Case: Metal
- Clip: Metal
Order today and bring a real tube vocal mic into your project studio.
P820 Project Studio Tube Microphone Specifications:
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: : 16 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 80 - 12 dB/octave (selectable on remote control unit) Hz
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardiod, Omnidirectional, Figure of eight
- Audio Output
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 212 mm
- Diameter: 54 mm
- Net Weight: 765 g
- Power Supply
- Primary Fuse: 125 mA / 250 V slow-blow
- Powering: 210-240 VAC or 110-120 VAC (selectable)