Taylor T5 Standard Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Maple Top Blue Edge BurstProduct #514160 Taylor 514160 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Stunning acoustic-electric tones and the bright punch of a maple top.
This is the T5 Standard Guitar upgraded by Taylor with a beautiful figured maple top, chrome hardware, and microdot fretboard inlays.
A resonant, fully hollow thinline body is the backbone of the Taylor T5. Its comfort and playability is unquestionable, with the performance freedom of a solidbody and the feel and sound of a beloved Taylor acoustic. Whether played through an electric or acoustic amp, the T5 delivers a fantastic range of pure tones from smooth, strumming acoustic to crunchy electric chords.
Electronics include a unique 5-way pickup system composed of a magnetic acoustic humbucker, magnetic electric humbucker, and a single Dynamic Body Sensor soundboard pickup, as well as a preamp system for mixing up the exact tone you need. Full binding, bone nut and saddle, stylized f-holes, a mahogany neck, sapele body, and an ebony fretboard and headstock overlay are standard on the Taylor T5 guitar.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Fully hollow thinline body
- 5-way pickup system: magnetic acoustic humbucker, magnetic electric humbucker, Dynamic Body Sensor, preamp system
- Figured maple top
- Mahogany neck
- Sapele body
- Bone nut and saddle
- Stylized F-holes
- Ebony fretboard, bridge, and headstock overlay
- Microdot fretboard inlays
- Chrome hardware
T5 Standard Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Maple Top Specifications:
- Back & Sides: Sapele
- Binding: Multi-layer White with Black Pinstripes
- Bracing: T5 Custom Bracing
- Bridge/Tremolo: Ebony
- Case Included: Yes
- Electronics: Taylor T5
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Binding
- Frets: 21
- Hardware: Chrome
- Inlays: Micro Dots
- Machine Heads: Taylor Chrome-plated
- Neck Material: Tropical American Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Pickguard: None
- Scale : 24 7/8"
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce