Deluxe features, sweet price.
These remarkably affordable violins are crafted by European luthiers who work with carefully selected and aged tone woods from the Carpathian forest. This Stradivarius model has a carved spruce top with carved flamed maple back, sides, neck, and scroll. It also has deluxe ebony pegs, purfling, and tailpiece with 1 fine tuner, a Guarneri chin rest, German maple bridge, and beautiful hand-rubbed spirit finish. Set up and shop adjusted in the U.S. Includes lightweight case and Brazilwood bow.
Model 4 Violin 4/4 Outfit Specifications:
- Crafted in Europe of select woods
- Stradivarius model
- Hand-graduated spruce top
- Carved and flamed maple back, sides, and neck
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, and tailpiece
- Single fine tuner on E-string
- Hand-rubbed spirit varnish finish
- Thomastik Dominant strings
- Set up and shop adjusted in the U.S.
- Includes lightweight case and Brazilwood bow