Silver Creek Model 4 Violin 4/4 Outfit
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Deluxe features, sweet price.
These remarkably affordable violins are crafted by European luthiers who work with carefully selected and aged tonewoods from the Carpathian forest. This Stradivarius model has a carved spruce top with carved flamed maple back, sides, neck, and scroll. It also has deluxe ebony pegs, purfling, and tailpiece with four black string adjusters, a Guarneri chin rest, highly seasoned maple bridge, and beautiful hand-rubbed antique varnish. Set up and shop adjusted in the U.S. with Thomastik Dominant strings, this outfit Includes an oblong case and Brazilwood bow.
- Assembled in Silver Creek's affiliate workshop overseas
- Hand-rubbed Antique Golden Brown Varnish
- Fully hand-carved spruce top
- Fully hand-carved flamed maple back and sides
- Highly seasoned maple bridge
- Seasoned rosewood varnish
- Four black string adjusters
- Thomastik Dominant Strings
- Oblong case
- Brazilwood bow
- Each Instrument is setup and inspected by hand in Silver Creek's Violin workshop in the USA
Model 4 Violin 4/4 Outfit Specifications:
- Crafted in Europe of select woods
- Stradivarius model
- Hand-graduated spruce top
- Carved and flamed maple back, sides, and neck
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, and tailpiece
- Single fine tuner on E-string
- Hand-rubbed spirit varnish finish
- Thomastik Dominant strings
- Set up and shop adjusted in the U.S.
- Includes lightweight case and Brazilwood bow