Great features for an affordable price.
The Knilling Bucharest Violin Outfit is a perfect setup for the beginner. It features a solid carved European violin with an even grain spruce top and solid carved, figured 2-piece maple back, inlaid purfling, full lining, and corner blocks. Ebony accessories include pegs, nut, fingerboard, tailpiece, saddle, and button. Knilling shop adjustment includes Perfection planetary pegs with four Buschman tuners, German maple bridge and D’Addario Prelude strings. Outfit includes thermoplastic case with aluminum valance and strap rings, Glasser fiberglass bow with horsehair, rosin and pitchpipe.
Perfection Planetary Pegs closely match the size, shape, and weight of conventional pegs, thus retaining the physical integrity and traditional appearance of the instrument. The internal fine-tuning mechanism provides for easy, fast and accurate tuning without the use of string adjusters and virtually eliminates sticking or slippage. Nearly two decades of research and development, and extensive field-testing ensure reliable performance and durability.
- Solid carved European violin
- Spruce top
- Carved and figured 2-piece solid maple back
- Inlaid purfling
- Ebony pegs, nut, fingerboard, tailpiece, saddle, and button
- Perfection pegs with Buschman tuners
- German maple bridge
- Knilling shop adjustment
- Outfit includes thermoplastic case with aluminum valance and strap rings, Glasser fiberglass bow with horsehair, rosin, and pitchpipe