Florea Alexandria Violin OutfitProduct #472338 Florea 472338 QAAA Student Violins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
An excellent violin at a modest price.
The Alexandria Violin Outfit is made of hand-graduated, seasoned Carpathian spruce top and features a nicely flamed, seasoned Carpathian maple back, sides, and neck. The golden brown spirit varnish finish adds to the instrument's beauty. It features ebony fingerboard, pegs, nut, and saddle, Guarneri style chinrest, and an ebony tailpiece with four fine tuners.
The Alexandria has been shop-adjusted to MENC specifications with D'Addario Pro-Arté strings and a figured maple bridge. The outfit includes a Glasser horsehair bow and a shaped hardshell case. The violin is made in a factory located in Reghin, Romania. This region of the world has a sizable population of skilled woodworking artisans where handcrafting violins is a centuries-old tradition.
- Hand rubbed reddish brown spirit varnish.
- Fully hand carved Carpathian spruce top.
- Fully hand carved Carpathian maple back & sides.
- Highly seasoned German Maple Bridge.
- Ebony fittings.
- Wittner Four string adjusters.
- Thomastik Dominant Strings
- Setup in our specialty workshop in the United States
- Lightweight Oblong Case with a hygrometer
- Brazilwood Bow
- Rosin included
European sound and quality is affordable — Order Now!