Cremona SV-75BK Premier Novice Series Sparkling Black Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Complete student violin package in black.
Cremona now offers the SV-75 violin outfit in a selection of eye-catching, sparkling colors. The SV-75BK is a handsome sparkling black and possesses all of the same quality features as the SV-75-the carefully hand-carved spruce and maple, the inlaid purfling and fine workmanship that have given this Cremona model its sterling reputation for tone and value. Featuring US-made D'Addario Prelude strings, the educator's preferred strings for students; nothing will inspire your student more than a violin in sparkling color paired with a case and bow to match. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Dyed hardwood
- Fittings: Dyed hardwood
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed hardwood
- Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Sparkling black gloss
- Bow: AB-110BK round black stick select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished rosewood frog
- Case: Lightweight semi-shaped foam with two bow holders color matched to instrument
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/16
Develop your abilities on this nice-looking violin. Order today.