Complete student violin package.
The Cremona SV-75 is a favorite school violin outfit that equips a student with a quality instrument, a case, a bow, US-made D’Addario Prelude strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students, and everything he or she needs to get started on violin studies. All fittings and woods are selected to assure that it performs beautifully—the carefully hand-carved spruce and maple, the inlaid purfling and fine workmanship that have given this Cremona model its sterling reputation for tone and value. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Dyed hardwood
- Fittings: Dyed hardwood
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed hardwood
- Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D’Addario Prelude
- Finish: Translucent warm brown lacquer
- Bow: AB-110 round select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished rosewood frog
- Case: Lightweight semi-shaped foam with two bow holders
- Sizes: 4/4 – 1/16
Order today and begin your studies on an instrument you can count on.