Popular student model.
All Cremona SV-175 Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. The new and improved SV-175 is no exception. Featuring solid carved maple and spruce, adjusted to MENC specifications, each instrument is finished in a beautiful translucent brown that lets the grain show through. Skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. To complete these outfits, each violin outfit has been upgraded to include a Travelite oblong violin case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional octagonal Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine horsehair!
- Hand-carved solid Spruce top
- Hand-carved solid highly flamed maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Inlaid purfling
- Warm brown translucent finish
- Ebony fingerboard and fittings
- Alloy tailpiece with (4) built-in fine tuners
- Octagonal Brazilwood bow with genuine horsehair
- Cremona 3-star bridge
- Travelite light-weight and durable, oblong case with hygrometer
- Shop adjusted in the USA
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Deep Lovely Sound
- Easy To Play
Comments about Cremona SV-175 Violin Outfit:
Beautiful and affordable. Very happy with case and bow as well. I am a 32 year old novice and I have only had a few lessons. I purchased this instrument on the advice of my brother in law an accomplished musician. It was a great deal and it is perfect for me as a beginner. No issues with the instrument.