Cremona SV-130BU Series Sparkling Blue Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Stunning finish, excellent playability, with accessories.
Cremona has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violins to meet the demands of the growing student violin population. While focusing primarily on quality and to meet the best value for the player, the Cremona SV-130 Premier Novice Series violin was developed. Whether the student is in the earliest stages of the learning process, or well on the way to more advanced training, these violins featuring USA-made D'Addario Prelude strings, the educator's preferred string for students, will perform well beyond their price. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop and has a sparkling blue gloss finish.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: EbonyTailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed hardwood
- Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Sparkling blue gloss
- Bow: AB-112BU round blue stick brazilwood horsehair bow with ebony frog
- Case: Deluxe lightweight semi-shaped foam
- Sizes: 4/4
Order today and get your musical odyssey off to a great start.
SV-130BU Series Sparkling Blue Violin Outfit Specifications:
- Back & Sides: Solid Maple
Bridge: Cremona 2-star / Aged Maple
Case: Deluxe Lightweight Semi-shaped Foam
Chinrest: Dyed Hardwood / Kaufman
Fingerboard: Polished Ebony
Finish: Sparkling Blue Gloss
Neck and Finish: Solid Maple / Oiled
Number of Back Pcs: Two-piece
Nut & Saddle: Ebony
Peg: Ebony / Swiss
Tailpiece: Composite / Four Built-in Finetuners
Top: Solid Spruce