Open Box (Mint) Cremona SV-130 Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Setup and ready to play, right out of the box!
Cremona has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violins to meet the demands of the growing student violin population. While focusing primarily on quality and to meet the best value for the player, the Cremona SV-130 Premier Novice Series violin was developed. Whether the student is in the earliest stages of the learning process, or well on the way to more advanced training, these violins featuring USA-made D’Addario Prelude strings, the educator’s preferred string for students, will perform well beyond their price. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed hardwood
- Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D’Addario Prelude
- Finish: Translucent warm brown lacquer
- Bow: AB-112 round brazilwood horsehair bow with ebony frog
- Case: Deluxe lightweight semi-shaped foam with two bow holders
- Sizes: 4/4 – 1/16