Student viola kit includes everything you need to start playing.
The Cremona SVA-175 viola offers all of the performance characteristics, playability and durability a beginning violist could want. The SVA-175 is constructed of select tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone and topped off with all NAFME / Music Educators National Conference-approved specifications. Each instrument has been upgraded to include a beautiful new translucent warm brown finish which lets the grain show through. It is crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. To complete these outfits, the SVA-175 has been upgraded to include the new Travelite oblong viola case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional LB-13 J. La Salle octagonal brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine unbleached horsehair. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Aluminum with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman polished ebony
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D’Addario Prelude
- Finish: Antique translucent brown lacquer
- Bow: LB-13V
- Case: Standard Travelite TL-33V oblong case with two bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 16” – 12”
Order today for a handsome, good-playing, great-sounding viola with all of the accessories you need.