Affordable, reliable acoustic bass.
Schools, Acoustic/Bluegrass/String/Jazz bands all need affordable, powerful basses that can take a beating and still produce day after day. The SB-2 is that Bass. It is a perfect instrument for orchestral students or for gigging bassists who want an acoustic for some songs, or for jam sessions and rehearsals. It is reliable, presentable, intonates well and sounds good.
- Top: Select Spruce
- Back and Sides: Maple
- Neck: Solid maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Pegs: Tyrolian-style geared machine heads
- Bridge: Aged maple height-adjustable
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: Steel
- Finish: Shaded matte amber
- Bow: No
- Bag: 600-denier nylon bag
- Sizes: 3/4 – 1/4
A good acoustic bass doesn't cost as much as you might think. Order soon!