Yamaha Standard Model AVC5 cello outfit
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Superb quality for the aspiring cellist.
A perfect instrument for young beginning musicians, the fully hand-carved Yamaha cello boasts a spruce top and maple neck, back, and sides, all seasoned and aged for 5 or more years. The upgraded rosewood fittings are seldom found on instruments in this price range. With its Brazilwood bow, Wittner tailpiece, 4 fine tuners, and a shop-adjusted setup from Yamaha-trained professionals to exceed MENC standards, this Yamaha instrument is a great cello for the aspiring cellist.
- Top: Solid hand-carved spruce
- Back: Solid hand-carved maple
- Finish: Oil varnish, hand-applied
- Setup: Professional adjustment to meet and exceed MENC standards
- Sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4
- Outfit: Yamaha soft padded case with Brazilwood bow and D'Addario Piranito rosin
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Wittner with integrated tuners
- Bridge: Aubert
- Pegs: Rosewood
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Warranty: Yamaha 5-year warranty covers any workmanship issues towards the instrument, bow, and case
Begin on the right foot — get the AVC5 and get started.