Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Surf for Strat custom-bridge (added output)
Stratocaster Pickups (Single Coil)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Vintage craftsmanship with higher output for even fuller chime.
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Surf custom-bridge for Strat would be equally comfortable in the smoky clubs of Chicago's West Side as hanging ten at the Malibu Pier. The Antiquity II Surfer is hailed by many members of the Seymour Duncan User Group Forum as the ultimate pickup for vintage Strat chime and quack. Whether you play Blues, West Side Soul, Surf, or Jangle Pop, the Surfer has the sweet highs and percussive lows to give you and your Strat a Free Ride on the Way Back Machine without sacrificing output or versatility.
The Antiquity II Surf for Strat custom-bridge is for those players needing more output from the bridge position.
To some, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component. But if you're like Seymour Duncan, and you appreciate the personal commitment and hand craftsmanship found in early electric guitars, then you'll want to capture that timeless beauty with an Antiquity pickup.
- top pickup length: 2.642"
- top pickup width: .615"
- bottom pickup length: 3.392"
- bottom pickup width: .908"
- total pickup height: .582"
- total magnet height: .705"
- winding direction: top going
- magnet polarity: south
- calibrated: yes
- pickup cover length: 2.750"
- pickup cover width: .700"
- pickup cover height: .495"
- height adjustment: 6/32 oval head, phillips
- magnet pattern: staggered & raised above flatwork
- DC Ohms: 9.7K
- Inductance: 4.08 henries
- Q: 2.52