Fishman Fluence Single-Width Single-Coil Pickup
Stratocaster Pickups (Single Coil)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The first true multi-voice pickup.
Get the most coveted, historical Strat tones without the hum. From vintage sweetness and clarity to muscular overwound punch, in the same guitar. Fishman Fluence pickups for electric guitars are the first real advancement in pickup system design in over 80 years. A new, analog, system-wide approach delivers great idealized guitar sounds that are also quiet and free from hum and other artifacts that affect pickups from the past.
Multi-Voice Change Pickups on the Fly
The nature of the Fluence Core also allows Fishman to create multiple voices for each pickup, so every Fluence pickup has two selectable, complementary voices onboard. These voices can be accessed via any number of standard switches or push-pull controls.
Power To The People
Another example of the fresh thinking applied to Fluence is the way their power supply is stored and managed. Can you use a standard 9V battery? Yes. But where do you put it if your guitar doesnt have a compartment? The optional Fluence battery packs require no modification and screw on to your guitar in place of the control or spring cover. They offer 200+ hours of playing time and fully charge in a few hours using a standard USB charger.
With Fluence pickups you can run hundreds of feet of guitar cable without any loss in sound quality. Your volume control operates smoother than youve ever experienced and it has no adverse affect on your tone allowing you to get musically useful sounds in the 2 to 5 region of its travel. No hum, no buzz, no spurious noise or frustrating inductance issues.
All Fishman Fluence Electric Guitar Pickups...
· Are multi-voice. Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices
· Drop right in. Replaces standard humbucking and single coil pickups
· Single width pickups are available in black or white
· Are rechargeable on your guitar. Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time.*
*Standard 9V battery can also be used
- Vintage Single-Coil
- Vintage tone, clear and present, seamlessly fused with a sweet warmth.
- Voice 1 Peak Frequency: 4kHz
- Hot Texas Single-Coil
- Muscular, beefy, overwound tone without losing the highs or the strattiness we all love
- Voice 2 Peak Frequency: 3kHz
- Magnetic Material: Alnico IV
- Magnetic Circuit: Rod magnets
- Typical Gauss Strength at String: 260 Gauss
- Pole Spacing: 52.2mm
- Output Impedance: 2k
- Current Draw: 2.4mA
- Battery: 9-volt / FBP100
Fishman Fluence. Everything you hear is True. Order today.