Music123 Double Guarantee
45-Day Low Price Guarantee
Buy with confidence. If you find a lower advertised price from any authorized U.S. dealer, call or email us. We'll match any verifiable advertised price before or after the sale. If you've already purchased from us and find a lower advertised price within 45 days of your purchase, contact us via phone or email and we'll refund the difference after verification.
45-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee**
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, return it for a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 45 days from the shipping date. That's the best guarantee in the music industry.
- For Internet requests, please contact us at online support and have the competing website address (preferably the specific product page URL) included for our representative. We'll verify the online pricing and product description, brand name, availability, and relative price and product specifications. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some products are excluded from this guarantee. Please ask a sales representative for details or contact us at online support. Advertised items must be factory-sealed new product. Demo models, factory seconds, sale items, discontinued merchandise, and floor samples not included. Items must be advertised, and verifiable on the web or in a local or national paper, magazine, or catalog by an authorized dealer (you may be required to email or fax a copy of the competitor's offer). Music123 will match combined or multiple offers at its sole discretion.
- The following items are returnable only if defective OR unopened/unused: strings, reeds, software/soundware, tubes, earbuds, earplugs, recorders, tin whistles, flutophones, "world" wind instruments, harmonicas, raw-frame speakers, drumheads, drumsticks, turntable cartridges, fog fluid, clothing/footwear, body jewelry, cassettes, CDs, DVDs, videos, cleaners, polishes, and polishing cloths. Software/soundware, cassettes, CDs, DVDs, and videos may be returned for credit only if they are in their original, sealed packaging. If defective, these items will only be exchanged for the same product.
Mouthpieces may be returned, but will incur a sterilization fee.
Due to their return policies, you must contact Apple directly to repair, replace, or return Apple products. They may not be returned to us under any circumstance.
Music123 only accepts returns made within the first 45 days from shipment. Should you find it necessary to return any merchandise, it must be shipped within this 45-day guarantee period. Please follow the return instructions printed on the back of your invoice. All returned items must include a Return Authorization Number, be in the original packaging complete with the warranty card and owner's manual, and show no signs of wear or abuse; otherwise the return will either be refused or subject to a 15% restocking fee. Credit card returns are issued a credit for purchase price. Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges.
**Stringed instruments prices at $1999.00 or more, must be returned within 10 days of shipment. Should you decide to return your shipment, please follow the return steps printed on the back of your invoice and pack your return carefully to prevent damage in shipment. All returns must:
- Include a Return Authorization Number;
- Be in the original packaging complete with all collateral materials such as cases, straps, cables, care kits, certificates of authenticity, warranty cards, manuals, and any other materials that originally shipped with the instrument;
- Be in brand-new condition, showing no signs of wear or use such as belt-buckle or pick scratches, scuffs, dings, or scrapes on the instrument or collateral materials.
Return items not meeting these requirements may be refused or a restocking fee of up to 25% may be assessed.