Roland V-Piano with StandProduct #580889 Roland 580889 CFAB Stage Digital Pianos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A digital piano with exceptional sound and feel plus a pedal and stand so it's performances ready.
This kit provides you with Roland's exceptional V-Piano, a digital stage piano with sonic versatility and amazing sound, a 3-function foot pedal, and the KS-V8 stand, built specifically for the Roland V-Piano.
With the V-Piano, you can throw away all preconceived notions of what a digital piano was and is. Since 1972, Roland has pioneered many groundbreaking technologies and "world's first" products. In recent decades, no family of Roland instruments has won more respect and acclaim than the revolutionary "V" series: V-Accordion, V-Bass, V-Drums, V-Guitar, and V-Synth. The next chapter in the V legacy, the Roland V-Piano changes everything.
The V-Piano soars above the limitations of past technologies with its revolutionary "living" piano core, allowing every note to respond and evolve naturally, seamlessly, and perfectly without requiring samples. With the V-Piano digital stage piano, there is no velocity switching, and it provides a smooth, natural decay that must be heard to be believed.
Create Your Dream Collection
With the V-Piano, you can choose from beautifully crafted vintage grand-piano presets or you can create your own custom dream collection. Vary the hardness of the virtual hammer felts. Experiment with exotic string configurations and tunings. Put a world-famous grand under your fingertips or play a futuristic piano that has never been heard before.
New PHA-III Ivory Feel Keyboard
Even the most demanding pianist will appreciate the V-Piano's PHA-III Ivory Feel keyboard with Escapement. This advanced keyboard technology reproduces the real feel of ivory for the natural keys and ebony for the sharps, and provides a true grand-piano touch and response. Even the subtle click feel when the "hammer" is released from the key (escapement) is reproduced.
High technology doesn't have to equate to high complexity for the pianist. With its clean control panel and logically designed user interface, the Roland V-Piano is amazingly fast and friendly to navigate. Even deep-level editing is easy to access and understand. You'll be customizing and creating new sounds within minutes of first touching the digital piano.
KS-V8 Keyboard Stand
Play the V-Piano with style and stability atop the KS-V8, a custom-fitted iron stand with four support columns and removable legs.
- 88-key PHA III (Progressive Hammer Action III) ivory-feel keyboard with escapement
- Sound Generator Section: V-Piano
- Maximum number of tone-producing virtual string: 264-string (varies according to the sound generator load)
- 24 preset tones
- 100 user tones
- 100 setups
- V-Piano editing parameters: Unison Tune, Hammer Hardness, Cross Resonance, Tone Color, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Soundboard Resonance, Key off resonance, Damping Time, Damping Noise Level, and more
- 12 ambiance effects
- 4-band digital equalizer
- Sound Generator Section (GM2: playable via SMF and MIDI)
- 16 Parts
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- 256 tones
- Sequencer Section
- Playable file format: Standard MIDI File: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV, MP3
- Recording format: Standard MIDI File (format-0)
- Number of recording tracks: 1 track (real-time recording)
- Note capacity: approx. 30,000 notes
- Controls: Play/Stop, Backward, Forward, Tempo Change, Transpose, Center Cancel (only for audio playback)
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500, audio playback speed: 75 to 125%
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
- Metronome (Beat): 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8, (Volume): 11 levels
- Song length: maximum 998 measures
- More features:
- 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD display (with backlit)
- Volume knob, Ambience knob
- Pedal: Damper (half-pedal recognition), Soft (half-pedal recognition, function assignable), Sostenuto (function assignable)
- Internal Memory: 4MB
- Panel Lock, V-Link
- Connectors: Output A (L/MONO, R standard), Output A (L, R XLR), Output B (L/MONO, R standard), Output B (L, R XLR), Input(L/MONO, R standard), Piano Pedal, Damper Pedal, Control Pedal (FC1, FC2), MIDI (IN, OUT, THRU), USB (MIDI, Memory, For Update), Digital Audio Out (Coaxial), Headphones, AC Inlet
- Owner's manual
- CD-ROM (Editor)
- Piano pedal
- USB cable
- Power cord
- KS-V8 Stand
- Made of sturdy iron
- Four support columns
V-Piano with Stand Specifications:
Power consumption: 27W
Dimensions (WxDxH): 1,411mm x 530mm x 166mm, or 55-9/16" x 20-7/8" x 6-9/16"
Weight: 38.2kg, 84lb. 4 oz.
Dimensions: 31"W x 7.9"D x 5.25"H