Roland V-Piano Digital Stage Piano with KS-V8 Stand
Stage Digital Pianos
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
New style keyboard and new sound generation technology for a unique digital piano experience.
The Roland V-Piano is a digital stage keyboard that soars above the limitations of past technologies with its revolutionary "living" piano core. Hear every note respond and evolve naturally, seamlessly, and perfectly without requiring samples. With the Roland V-Piano, there is no velocity switching, and the smooth, natural piano-style decay must be heard to be believed.
With the Roland V-Piano, you can throw away all preconceived notions of what a digital stage piano was and is. Since 1972, Roland has pioneered groundbreaking technologies and "world's first" products. In recent decades, no family of Roland instruments has won more respect and acclaim than the revolutionary "V" series: V-Accordion, V-Bass, V-Drums, V-Guitar, and V-Synth.
Create Your Dream Collection
With the Roland V-Piano, you can choose from beautifully crafted vintage grand-piano presets or you can create your own custom dream collection. Vary the hardness of the virtual hammer felts. Experiment with exotic string configurations and tunings. Put a world-famous grand under your fingertips or play a futuristic piano that has never been heard before.
New PHA-III Ivory Feel Keyboard
Even the most demanding pianist will appreciate the Roland V-Piano's new PHA-III Ivory Feel keyboard with escapement. This advanced keyboard technology reproduces the real feel of ivory for the natural keys and ebony for the sharps, and provides a true grand-piano touch and response. Even the subtle click feel when the "hammer" is released from the key (escapement) is reproduced.
High technology doesn't have to equate to high complexity for the pianist. With its clean control panel and logically designed user interface, the V-Piano is amazingly fast and friendly to navigate. Even deep-level editing is easy to access and understand. You'll be customizing and creating new sounds within minutes of first touching the instrument.
The Roland V-Piano is used by such notables as musician-producer George Duke, whose more than 30-year list of credits ranges from Al Jarreau to Frank Zappa, and pianist-producer-songwriter Myron McKinley, current musical director of Earth, Wind & Fire.
This Roland V-Piano comes with the very stylish and stable Roland KS-V8 stand. It is custom-fitted with 4 support columns and removable legs.
Other Recommended Accessories for Roland V-Piano:
KC-880 Stereo Mixing Keyboard Amplifier
A portable keyboard amplifier featuring 5 channels of stereo input, 320 watts of power, and Roland's famous DSP effects;-perfect for keyboards, vocals, and more.
Roland DP-10 Damper Pedal
High-quality pedal with non-slip rubber base, extra-long cable for stacked keyboard setups, full and half-damper compatible.
Roland EV-5 Expression Pedal
Can function as a volume pedal, real-time parameter control pedal, or data-entry pedal.
Roland EV-7 Expression Pedal
Can be used to control a range of functions and effects parameters in real time. The EV-7 features a metal casing, a minimum volume knob, and is designed for use with combo organs such as the Roland VK Series.
Boss FS-5U Footswitch
Non-latching for sustain or spot delay.
Boss FS-5L Footswitch
Latching for channel, program switching, or record enable.
Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch
Combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit.
- 88-key PHA III (Progressive Hammer Action III) ivory-feel keyboard with escapement
- Sound Generator Section: V-Piano
- Maximum number of tone-producing virtual string: 264-string (varies according to the sound generator load)
- 24 preset tones
- 100 user tones
- 100 setups
- V-Piano editing parameters: Unison Tune, Hammer Hardness, Cross Resonance, Tone Color, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Soundboard Resonance, Key off resonance, Damping Time, Damping Noise Level, and more
- 12 ambiance effects
- 4-band digital equalizer
- Sound Generator Section (GM2: playable via SMF and MIDI)
- 16 Parts
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- 256 tones
- Sequencer Section
- Playable file format: Standard MIDI File: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV, MP3
- Recording format: Standard MIDI File (format-0)
- Number of recording tracks: 1 track (real-time recording)
- Note capacity: approx. 30,000 notes
- Controls: Play/Stop, Backward, Forward, Tempo Change, Transpose, Center Cancel (only for audio playback)
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500, audio playback speed: 75 to 125%
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
- Metronome (Beat): 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8, (Volume): 11 levels
- Song length: maximum 998 measures
- More features:
- 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD display (with backlit)
- Volume knob, Ambience knob
- Pedal: Damper (half-pedal recognition), Soft (half-pedal recognition, function assignable), Sostenuto (function assignable)
- Internal Memory: 4MB
- Panel Lock, V-Link
- Connectors: Output A (L/MONO, R standard), Output A (L, R XLR), Output B (L/MONO, R standard), Output B (L, R XLR), Input(L/MONO, R standard), Piano Pedal, Damper Pedal, Control Pedal (FC1, FC2), MIDI (IN, OUT, THRU), USB (MIDI, Memory, For Update), Digital Audio Out (Coaxial), Headphones, AC Inlet
- KS-V8 stand
- Owner's manual
- CD-ROM (Editor)
- Piano pedal
- USB cable
Meet the digital piano redefined. Purchase a V-Piano today.
V-Piano Digital Stage Piano with KS-V8 Stand Specifications:
- Power consumption: 27W
Dimensions (WxDxH): 1,411mm x 530mm x 166mm, or 55-9/16" x 20-7/8" x 6-9/16"
Weight: 38.2kg, 84lb. 4 oz.
Dimensions: 31"W x 7.9"D x 5.25"H