Roland GK-3 Guitar Pickup
Specialty Guitar Pickups
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Instantly turns your guitar into a monster synth!
The Roland GK-3 Guitar Pickup sends individual signals from each guitar string to GK-compatible devices. It is carefully designed for guitar performance with a big, smooth GK knob for quick control moves. A selector switches between synth, normal guitar tone, and mixed settings. It comes complete with attachment accessories including double-sided tapes, a holder to secure the controller to your guitar's body, and a special pickup attachment plate for LP-style guitars. Other features include adjustable pickup cable length and a 1/4" phone jack for normal guitar use. The Roland GK-3 Pickup has been redesigned to adjust to the varying curvatures of different guitar models including pronounced archtops.
- Sends individual string signals to GK-compatible devices
- Big, smooth GK knob for quick control moves
- Selector switch moves between synth, normal guitar tone, and mixed settings
- Includes extensive attachment accessories
- 1/4" phone jack for normal guitar use
- Pickup redesigned to adjust to the varying curvatures of different guitars
GK-3 Guitar Pickup Specifications:
- GK Volume
- DOWN/S1 Switch
- UP/S2 Switch
- Select Switch
- Power Indicator
- GK Connector
- Normal Pickup Input Jack
- Normal Guitar Cable Owner's Manual
- GK Cable: GKC-3 (3 m), GKC-5 (5 m), GKC-10 (10 m)Unit Selector: US-20GK Parallel Box: GKP-4
- Size and Weight ( BODY )
- 87 mm
- 3-7/16 inches
- 74 mm
- 2-15/16 inches
- 23 mm
- 0-15/16 inches
- 0.1 kg
- 0 lbs. 3 oz.
- Size and Weight ( PICKUP )
- 102 mm
- 4-1/16 inches
- 8 mm
- 0-5/16 inches
- 9 mm
- 0-3/8 inches
- * The specifications are subject to change without notice.