Jensen Jet Tornado 12" 100 Watt Guitar Speaker
Speakers for Instrument Amps
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Super-clear, well-defined tone.
The Jensen Jet Tornado has a crystal-clear tone accented with shimmering highs, each note sounding tight and well defined. Even when overdriven the notes remain defined with lots of bite.
Jet Tornado 12" 100 Watt Guitar Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal Overall Diameter: 12"
- Nominal Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Magnet Weight: 7 oz.
- Overall Weight: 4.45 lb.
- Flux Density: 1.20 T
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Rated Power: 100W
- Musical Power: 200W
- Sensitivity @1W, 1m: 97.3 dB
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil Winding: Aluminum
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton
- Cone: Paper
- Surround: Integrated Paper
- Dust Dome: Non-Treated Cloth
- Basket: Pressed Sheet Steel
- Voice Coil DC Resistance: 6.94 ohms
- Resonance Frequency: 72.4Hz
- Mechanical Q Factor: 13.6
- Electrical Q Factor: 0.63
- Total Q Factor: 0.60
- Mechanical Moving Mass: 33.8 g
- Mechanical Compliance: 143 μm/N
- Force Factor: 13 Wb/m
- Equivalent Acoustic Volume: 48.7 lt.
- Maximum Linear Displacement: ±1.0 mm
- Reference Efficiency: 2.82%
- Diaphragm Area: 490.9 cm²
- Losses Electrical Resistance: 148.9 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance @ 1kHz: 0.7 mH