Jensen Jet Electric Lightning 12" 75 Watt Guitar Speaker
Speakers for Instrument Amps
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Heavy, no-nonsense rock tone.
The Electric Lightning's tone is straightforward and powerful with fat lows, throaty mids, and crisp, bright highs. It is a true "in-your-face" rock 'n' roll speaker that can handle the heaviest of playing styles and is designed for loud applications.
- Nominal Overall Diameter: 12"
- Nominal Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Magnet Weight: 3.12 lb.
- Overall Weight: 9.6 lb.
- Flux Density: 1.20 T
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Rated Power: 70W
- Musical Power: 140W
- Sensitivity @1W, 1m: 99 dB
- Magnet: Ferrite
- Voice Coil Winding: Aluminum
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton
- Cone: Paper
- Surround: Integrated Paper
- Dust Dome: Non-Treated Cloth
- Basket: Pressed Sheet Steel
- Voice Coil DC Resistance: 6.33 ohms
- Resonance Frequency: 95Hz
- Mechanical Q Factor: 14.77
- Electrical Q Factor: 0.70
- Total Q Factor: 0.67
- Mechanical Moving Mass: 29.9 g
- Mechanical Compliance: 94 μm/N
- Force Factor: 12.7 Wb/m
- Equivalent Acoustic Volume: 32 lt.
- Maximum Linear Displacement: ±1.0 mm
- Reference Efficiency: 3.76%
- Diaphragm Area: 490.9 cm²
- Losses Electrical Resistance: 133.3 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance @ 1kHz: 0.6 mH
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer