Eminence Tonkerlite 12" Guitar Speaker
Speakers for Instrument Amps
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Balanced tone with extended top end.
The Eminence Tonkerlite 12" Guitar Speaker delivers a nice round, balanced tone with extended top end and less lower-mid meat. Great for blues, southern rock, and country.
Eminence recommends the Tinkerlite 12" as a direct replacement speaker in the Rocktron Velocity S112 and the THD ported 2x12 speaker cabinets.
- Lightweight but hard-hitting
- British flavored tone
Put it in the cart.
Tonkerlite 12" Guitar Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 12", 304.8mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 125W
- Resonance: 109Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 70Hz-5.5kHz
- Sensitivity***: 101
- Magnet Weight: 4 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.28", 7.2mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2", 50.8mm
- Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 109Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 7.2
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.42mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 12.58
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.85
- Total Q (Qts): 0.8
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 27.4 liters / 1.0 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 61cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.07mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 13.1 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 30 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 129
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 1.2mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 519.5 cm2
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume:
- Sealed: Acceptable
- Vented: Acceptable
- Overall Diameter: 12.02", 305.3mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 10.97", 278.6mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 11.63", 295.4mm
- Depth: 5.1", 129mm
- Net Weight: 4.1 lbs., 1.9 kg
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 lbs., 2.6 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Neodymium magnet
- Non-vented core
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper Cone
- Paper cone edge
- Zurette dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)